• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Forever Searching - (Long-Term, 1x1, Semi-Lit/Lit)

BeautifulWorld

Hi all!

So, as the title says I am in the market for some new long-term, semi literate/literate partners. Recently I've been finding myself with a bit more free time and am eager to get back into RP full swing. After all, there is nothing quite like some writing to keep the boredom bug at bay. Anyway, while I could go on for miles here, I think it’s best I get to the good stuff and spare everyone the rambling babble. However, I do ask that if you are interested that you please make sure to read below as it would just make everything so much easier for us both. I am easy going, but my rules and what I am looking for aren’t things I’ll bend on.

About me and what I am looking for

~ For starters I am a twenty eight year old woman, and as such I would prefer my partners be 20+. This is something I do purely for my own comfort and will not make any exceptions on.

~ I would consider myself semi literate with replies that generally lean more towards the lengthy side. However, that being said, my average length fluctuates depending on what I am given to work with. If you give me ten paragraphs for instance, I will strive to give you the same. I don’t expect novels or three thousand word replies - though, they are welcome too - but I do ask that I’m given more than a bare one to two paragraphs. Again, this is just my preference and while I understand certain situations call for more/less, which is fine, I do put effort into my replies and would appreciate the same in return.

~ Reply times for me are entirely dependent on circumstance and what is going on in my life, but you can be guaranteed at least one a week. That is minimum by the way. Oftentimes I can manage anything from once to multiple times a day without issue. Of course, if there is a reason I am delayed in getting something out I will communicate this and hope that you will too. I don’t mind if it takes a month for something to come through - just give me a heads up and we will be all good.

~ I am ghost friendly, although I would hope it wouldn't be an issue.

~ Happy to double and open to any gender pairing - however, I do prefer the female role if doing M/F.

~ Now, as for what I am looking for in terms of plot I can’t say I am too picky. Anything from darker themes to light and airy suits me fine. In fact, I prefer a nice balance of both. But, if I were forced to choose, I would have to say that a drama-filled, angsty romance will always draw my attention above anything else. Regardless of what it is, if you are craving it, then let me know. Shoot your shot and if I don’t like it then I will do my best to shift it around into something we both love. So long as we work together on it, open mindedly and equally, then I don’t foresee there being any problem.

~ Fandoms are not my forte usually, and canon characters are a no-go. I just don't feel I can do them justice especially if I don't have in-depth knowledge of the fandom.

~ OOC chatter is entirely optional though completely encouraged. If I am fully immersed in something then I love nothing more than gushing about characters, swapping music suggestions for certain moments and generally just giving our characters the love they deserve. If, like me, you love to throw yourself into the plot and the world we create with gusto, then we will get along just fine!
I have discord for just this sort of thing and will add upon request, however, I do keep all RP’s on-site and in PM’s. If this is a deal breaker just let me know beforehand so we don’t spend hours working on something only to have it fall at the last hurdle.

Now onto the good stuff.

Pairings

Honestly, this a very small portion of the pairings I would be open to and are basically just intended to give you some small idea of where I sit in terms of interests. If you’ve got something you’ve been wanting to do and it’s not listed, please don’t be discouraged and let me know of your idea. Nine times out of ten I’ll be happy to give it a shot (within reason of course). Some of these I've already got idea's in mind for, if you want to know anything more please feel free to message me and I'll fill in the blanks.

- Ex's
- Enemies to lovers
- Vampire x Human
- Vampire x Vampire
- Demon x human
-Demon x Demon
- Human x God/Goddess
- God/Goddess x God/Goddess
- Werewolf x Werewolf
- Werewolf x Human
- Arranged Marriage
- Mafia (multiple pairings here so just ask if interested)
- Undercover cop x Criminal
-Detective x Detective
- Criminal x Criminal
- Ghost x Human
-Celebrity/Musician x Fan **
-Band Members **

So I think that is about it from me. If you’ve stuck around this long and anything tickles your fancy please feel free to pop me a message and we can discuss things further. If not, then I wish you the best of luck in finding what you are looking for!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back