• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

"Forever" -repost-

xXDragonSoulsXx

Floating Somewhere in Time or Space
Character needed- a big brother/caring type.

A few things before I get into it, this plot is meant to be focused more around deep emotion and probably won't have romance. Actually, I think that's the only point I really needed to make heh ^^'

Plot-

An only child's (your character's) parents have just informed him that they were adopting a little girl. She was younger than him but they expected him to be nice. At first her was indifferent or maybe even a little bitter towards all the attention the young girl received. She was probably 4 or so and while she was young they were a little too protective over her at times. The boy even tried to play with her or make her giggle a few times and she always seemed to have fun, but his parents always scolded him for being "too rough". The little girl was rarely let outside without the parents and when she was the boy was told to keep a close eye on her. None of this made any sense for the first few months until the boy demanded an explanation from his parents one night after the girl's early bed time. He learned that she had been born very sick to begin with and her family had taken poor care of her on top of that. She probably wouldn't live very long as recently her body had slowly started failing.

Now that the boy understood he ended up being a little more defiant towards his parents wishes for him to not let her do much. He started trying to play with her and taking her places with him. Soon she became unable to walk but that didn't slow them down.

They'll make it through a lot together from the very fun to the very scary and it's the boy's goal to stay with his little sister and push her to keep living until the very end. Though she doesn't seem to realize how bad she's getting or maybe she doesn't want him to know how scared she is. So she always tells him they'll get to play together "Forever".

--

So as you can tell this RP will get emotional but I think it can be very heart felt and fun too. If you're interested in this RP or rping with me at all- even if it isn't this plot- feel free to PM me and we can talk.

This plot is not set in stone if there's something you think could be changed to interest you more feel free to talk with me about it. I'm pretty flexible and I'm always open to new ideas c:

Thank you! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back