• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Forever looking...

Scarlet_Rivers

Hello, my name is Scarlet, I'm fairly new to the site and dying to write. I tend to gravitate towards modern romance where I prefer to play the female role; although, I am able to write as a male if need be. I've been roleplaying for about ten years, but am just recently getting back into the forum world. I do prefer to rp offsite on Discord or Skype, but I’m open. And I also prefer to have a slight idea of where the story is going before we start writing.

Other than that, I'm pretty open. Here are a couple of ideas that I've been toying with:

- Older brothers best friend x little sister

- The Bet or the Journalist
* A could ask B out as a dare from their friend and actually end up liking B
* A is a journalist who pretends to like B in order to get the story.

- Modern day Romeo and Juliet
Rival universities, rival in whatever; the odds are against them, but will they take the chance of being ostracized from their own circles?

- The Walls are paper thin and...
* A can always hear B with their flavor of the day and honestly doesn't know if they're more jealous or irritated because they are kept up every night
* A heard the brutal break up of B and their partner, now A feels obligated to comfort B
* We always see each other in the elevator during our walk of shame and it’s gotten to the point where we just share our escapades now and why haven’t we slept together yet?

- Deaf/mute person X hearing able
"Actions Speak Louder ”

- New roommates
A lives with their partner, but they are looking for a third person to help with finances. Enter B. When A's partner starts working longer hours, A finds themselves drawn closer and closer to B.

- Bartender / underage
A is young and naïve, always looking for trouble. They finally find it with B, an older bartender who works the club they have no business being with their fake ID. B attracted to A, but once they find out how old A is, B decides they’re not interested in anything beyond a one night stand and they’re definitely not what A needs (and vice versa). They end up hooking up, but A won't let it end there, forcing themselves into B's social circle. Will B give in to A's persistence, or is age really an issue?

- Professor/college student
A is a college student who frequents an off campus coffee shop in order to steal wifi and drown their sorrows in coffee while escaping actual campus. B is a coffee fanatic and a university professor. B needs the outlet at A's table to keep his laptop alive and they spend the evening exchanging small talk. At the end of the night, they exchange numbers, both unaware of each other's status. What will happen when A walks into B's class on Monday?

- Famous musician/managers child or Musician / producer
* A is a musician, who’s just been signed to a record label and has begun their first national tour. A is in a relationship with their high school sweetheart, but is finding themselves more and more interested in B, their band managers child. Will A be able to stay faithful to their first love? Or will B win in the end?

- Best friends or former flames
* A lives in a physical abusive environment, but has kept what goes on a secret. One night, A runs away from home and runs to B for help and solace. A confesses everything that’s been happening, begging to stay with B until they can figure out what to do next.

* Lips of an Angel by Hinder type plot. Both are in relationships, but they can't help answering that late night phone call...

- Roommates who end up in the same bed after a party
They wake up half dressed the next morning, but neither remember what happened. What will happen if the roommates are able to piece the events of the previous night together? How will it change their relationship if they were intimate with one another? If they weren’t intimate, will they become curious about what being lovers would be like? Will the awkwardness of the situation be too much for either of them to handle?

Oooh~ Lips of an angel!! it sounds so cool~
PM me if you wanna maybe exchange discord details♡

Hey lovely!! If you’d feel like writing here, and as a make oc let me know!! (:

- Bartender / underage
A is young and naïve, always looking for trouble. They finally find it with B, an older bartender who works the club they have no business being with their fake ID. B attracted to A, but once they find out how old A is, B decides they’re not interested in anything beyond a one night stand and they’re definitely not what A needs (and vice versa). They end up hooking up, but A won't let it end there, forcing themselves into B's social circle. Will B give in to A's persistence, or is age really an issue?

I like this idea. I am new to the site, so i still can't PM yet, but I would be interested in role playing this scene.

I’m down for the abused one. Is romance involved ? If so I’d like to be the male who the abused runs to and protects them as they could be in a gang and he tell her he will protect her. I got a few other ideas aswell for this plot as I have a story plot of my own I’d like to share

Users who are viewing this thread

Back