• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Forever looking for partners

Anna723

Previously Rainy
Hey! I've been looking for someone to RP with for a while now. Basically, I'm into realistic plots involving drama, romance, angst, etc. I'm not super into fantasy or fandoms and that seems to be what a lot of people are looking for on here, which is cool, but if you're not, come say hi!

-I've been RPing for quite a few years now (probably like 8 or 9). I'm 22 so I would prefer to play with people also in their 20's+ just because that seems to work better for plot. I'm not looking to play a teenager or a child or anything involving high school.
- I typically play female characters but I've actually been wanting to try out a male. Maybe we could double and see what happens?
-I would really prefer someone who cares about writing well. if you don't, that's cool, I just cant manage to get invested if our writing styles are totally different. Sorry!
-I can write a few paragraphs and I hope you can too, if the scene calls for it. I hate one liners and if that's your usual style, we probably wont mesh well.
-I can usually post a few times a day without problems as long as I'm not at work. Would be nice to play with someone who updates frequently.
-I really really like the idea of characters disliking each other at first. I don't know why I'm such a sucker for the hate turns to love, but I am. If you can do the playful banter thing, lets goooo. That being said, if its too forced, its a no go. If there's romance, it needs to be a slow burn.
-I don't feel the need to have huge character sheets and bios. Just a name, age and general information is good enough. I like to develop a character during the RP. No anime face claims please.

IDEAS/PAIRINGS:
-I'm really craving a detective RP right now. My idea is for my character to be a rookie and yours to be a more experienced detective thats not super thrilled about the idea of training someone with no experience. Cue the banter.
-I've also been interested in police officers and crime lately so i'd be willing to brainstorm something like that.

I like realistic/modern and slice of life plot ideas. I know some find this boring, but I'm willing to brainstorm other ideas. Come say hi!

Last edited:
Hey I almost never check my messages here but would you be willing to rp in discord or something?

I’m 21 and my weakness is romance with a strong plot( or at least strong world building) behind it but I also love slice of life type stuff. I usually respond with about two paragraphs, four or so if I’m trying to build stuff up or we’re in the middle of something exciting. I have a ton of characters and usually at least double up, I can also make new characters if we need something I don’t have. I would LOVE to role play some detectives!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back