• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Forever and always A TVD verse!

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! How are you? I’m a writer aged 22 seeking other adults to write with. Every now and then I get these cravings that won’t seem to go away. Which is what I’m making this post for. I’m looking for advanced literate writers who do clean long term roleplays and are just as passionate about writing as I am!

Right now I’m looking for something focused in the Vampire Diaries verse. It’s my favourite fandom but I haven’t seen the later seasons so no spoilers please. I would love it if we could use third person , past tense and detail. I am quite particular about the quality of my roleplays! I’d adore it if you know the fandom well and love to discuss and share edits and create playlists! I like to get super into plotting and story telling as well. I can do doubles but ocs being treated fairly is really important to me. I’m sick and tired of feeling like I’m in a tug of war to ensure my oc has story.

I have a female oc I’m looking to pair with as many of the canon males as possible. I’m also open to mixing the TVD verse with the spin off The Originals which I’m also obsessed with. But right now TVD has my heart as I’m doing a rewatch. I have a list which I will enclose: Alaric, Damon, Stefan, Klaus, Elijah, Matt and Jeremy are potentials! For Jeremy I’d have to rewrite my oc but I do love a cheeky challenge! I’m looking for clean long term roleplays over discord as well as I’m just always on there :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back