• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Forever (A Tyranny of Dragons D&D 5th Adventure)

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey All,

Looking for 1-2 more players for my epic fantasy adventure. It does require some dice knowledge however, even if you've never used dice before, the new edition of D&D 5th is extremely easy to learn and the basic rules are provided for free which is the only thing you need to be able to enjoy this campaign.

If you are interested, simply go ahead and join the discussion over at our OOC thread. http://www.rpnation.com/threads/forever-a-tyranny-of-dragons-d-d5th.62843/

Looks like you've got the basics covered. I'll probably go with something either supplementary or another frontliner since that seems a little lacking.

PirateLexi said:
Looks like you've got the basics covered. I'll probably go with something either supplementary or another frontliner since that seems a little lacking.
Start posting in the OOC thread of the game :) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back