• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Forest of Shadows || Warrior Cats

Which clan should we focus on?

• Thunderclan

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Shadowclan

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Riverclan

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Windclan

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
[class=stoneWrapper] max-width: 732px; min-width: 200px; background: #98999f; height: auto; margin: auto; [/class] [class=stoneBanner] background: url(https://www.rpnation.com/media/forest-of-shadows-png.36356/full); width: 100%; background-size: 100%; height: 250px; overflow: hidden; color: transparent; background-repeat: no-repeat; [/class] [class=stoneTextBox] padding: 10px; height: auto; width: 97%; color: #292c3b; margin: auto; [/class] [class=stoneHeader] color: #292c3b; font-size: 30px; [/class] [div class=stoneWrapper][div class=stoneBanner][/div][div class=stoneTextBox][div class=stoneHeader]Walking in Previous Pawsteps...[/div]Many moons have passed since the Dark Forest cats stormed the lake and Tigerstar was defeated. Nothing more than a bedtime story to frighten kits where Firestar along with Lionblaze, Jayfeather, and Dovewing are mythic cats of legend. Very few cats these days believe that these tales are actually true, and Starclan is happy keeping it that way.

Over the years the four clans prospered. Of course things weren't entire peaceful, minor squabbles being fought at borders and other such petty things. Prey was plentiful, the lake remained calm, the sky clear, and everything was more or less perfect. But, they couldn't have expected such a lull to last.

When Tigerstar and the cats of the Dark Forest were slain, they were vanquished from both worlds permanently. However, the Dark Forest itself still lingers. Starclan did their best to try and lighten up the areas of forest they were closest to, but it only succeeded in casting more shadows around space in between the forbidden wood and the star-light hunting grounds. Slowly this limbo grew until it became to be known as the 'Forest of Shadows' to the residents of Starclan, it having stopped eroching on their territory. For now at least.

Because of this gap between the Dark Forest and Starclan, the stary cats weren't able to consistently monitor the Dark Forest as they once did. Deceased cats are once again filling their ranks, with other spectral horrors being spawned by the darkness that plagues the area. They plan to try again, and Starclan isn't quite sure what to do about it.

Something else is.

That something has decided to try and beat the slowly recovering Dark Forest at its own game. Walking in the dreams of living cats such as yourself to assure your aid against the returning threat.
[div class=stoneHeader]Enough Drama
Since I haven't seen one around in awhile, I decided to go ahead and make one myself. This is another Warrior Cats roleplay set around the lake with the canon four clans various years after the events of The Last Hope and ignoring any other canon events after (meaning A Vision of Shadows won't be taken into consideration.) If I had to pick a clan I would like to focus on, it would either be Riverclan or Thunderclan, but I'll leave it up to the poll as I doubt this is going to attract enough people to have enough consistent roleplay in each clan.

In terms of a plot, it will be the cats selected by this new inhabitant of the Forest of Shadows to prepare for the Dark Forest's new onslaught. There will be intensive for your cat to be doing this, of course, but you'll have to wait and find out what that might be. ;3[/div]
[div class=stoneHeader]Roleplay Expectations
Warrior Cats is a children's book, but that doesn't mean this is going to reflect the series 100%. I am going to want at least 2+ paragraphs of adequate content per post as well as one post every/every other day to keep things moving. Respectful and smart roleplaying is also going to be required, so no meta-gaming and so on.[/div]
[div class=stoneHeader]Character Guidelines
I don't have a player count set yet, just wanted to preface with that.

Everyone is going to be allowed 2 characters, but I am going to require everyone to have a warrior as their main character so no issues of apprentices leaving camp alone or other such things arise.

Clan leaders are going to be NPCs. This is not negotiable. I will play them if interaction needs to happen.

For second characters, you are free to have:
- Another warrior
- An apprentice of another character's warrior
- An elder

If you are deadset on playing a medicine cat, let me know and we might be able to work something out.[/div]
[div class=stoneHeader]Interested?
If you are, wonderful! Post a reply with what you might like to see in the roleplay as well as what type of character/s you'd be interested in playing. Once I get enough people, I'll make a discord server for OOC chatter.

Let me know if you have any questions![/div][/div][/div]

Yeah, I'm always up for a Warriors rp. I'd probably be down to play as a warrior and an apprentice.

Heck yes!

I'm gonna bring back Willow and Night for this haha. They're gonna be warriors Willowdapple and Nightice. Though I have images I also want to use... hmm...

Heck yes!

I'm gonna bring back Willow and Night for this haha. They're gonna be warriors Willowdapple and Nightice. Though I have images I also want to use... hmm...
Sweet! Anyone else you think might be interested?

it makes me terribly sad that i have never read the warrior cat books despite seeing it a lot during childhood, nevertheless, i think i remember Nico Nico writing a profile status post about a warrior cat's roleplay, think you may be interested, Nico Nico ?

Oh nice, a Warrior Cats RP! :) I sure am interested!
I'd probably like to play as a warrior and an apprentice.

I am very interested! Has anyone asked about a med cat? I have a few ideas for a pair of characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back