• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern πšπš˜πš›πš‹πš’πšπšπšŽπš— πš›πš˜πš–πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽπšœ ΰΌΊβ™₯ΰΌ» 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭

will o wisp

π‘›π‘œπ‘π‘œπ‘‘π‘¦ 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑑 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ β‚“Λš.

haus of covet

she/her 欑 18+ 欑 all genders 欑 fxf mxf nonbinary 欑 double friendly 欑 lazy lit 欑 third person

i stole this cute style from my bb :::myth :::myth
P L O T S
Inspired by pretty noona who buys me food,
The two of you knew it was wrong but it couldn’t be helped; that night started it all and despite trying to pretend like it didn’t happen, the two of you just couldn’t stay away. A soulmate connection threatens to tear apart what’s most precious to them. watch me.

Soft lullabies,
A beast meets a beauty on a cold day in the winter, starving and freezing. The beauty sneaks him in and takes care of him for three days in which he realizes that she’s not living a good life. Despite the two of them not knowing one another well, it’s clear that even in the three days together they’ve… connected deeply. The beast offers for her to run away with him at midnight the next night at a meeting spot on the bridge. The beauty agrees. But when she never shows up, he’s not able to wait for her and he leaves on his own. Years later, the beast is now a ronin ( ζ΅ͺδΊΊ, "wanderer" / once a samurai but now without a master ), a master swordsman and known for leaving his opponents cut in half with just a single strike. His newest agenda leaves him in a similar little city, on a similarly cold night… staring at the target he's been sent to kill: her.

The snake who bites the lamb,
Muse A has just found out that their close friend is dating her ex; the two of them were obviously seeing one another behind their back but won’t admit that. Muse A plays it cool and acts like it’s okay but can’t let it go. They go after the one person their close friend would never want them to dateβΈΊtheir childhood bestfriend ( the close friends ), someone they’ve been in love with for years but was rejected by.

Alternatively maybe Muse A goes after the friends ex to also get back at them?

You taste like licorice and regret,
After running away from home, Muse A runs into Muse B who offers them a place to stay for as long as they’d like. Muse B is someone they knew a while back and happens to be engaged; but their fiance is overseas, some sort of model just becoming popular. The two connect on a deep level and mistakes are made.

famous childhood friend x normal childhood friend – bad girl x good girl – masc lesbian x femme lesbian – ceo x new employee – two bestfriends who take it too far one night and slowly develop feelings? – demon x human β™‘ – vampire x human fin

pm me.

Β© weldherwings.

Last edited:
ah! it looks so much cuter than mine too ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ love love

whatever, bae.
β™‘
new prompts.

-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back