• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings For your Consideration w/ Fandoms; Red's Master Thread

RedRoleplayer

Hello all! I come to you with a few original plots that I would love to do! These plots are pretty open ended and can have multiple main characters!
~ I'm a 22 Female
~ Been writing for 10+ years
~ Am pretty Literate (I write like a Bufoon in ooc)
~ I love making friends in OOC
~ I can play M or F or NB
~ I prefer MxF or FxF (Persuade me to do MxM)

~ Can knock out a paragraph
~ 18 + I don't rp with minors, makes me feel icky
~ Are okay with mature themes
~ Can Preferably, but not required, Play M or F
~ Be open to maybe going off site!
~ RP in 3rd Person

Gods x Humans: The gods come down to earth whether they're banished or just wanting to try something new and they spend time with human beings. Maybe they fall in love with the humans, maybe they end up hating the humans? Who knows? (I'd like to play a god/goddess)

Creature x Human: A creature is brought to a government facility where it is tested on and experimented on. One day it escapes the facility and finds shelter in an old cabin out in the woods. Little does the creature know that that cabin is home to X. X takes the creature in and tries to keep them away from the prying eyes of the government and eventually tries to take it back to it's natural habitat. (I can play either the creature or the human)

Cop x Civilian: X's best friend goes missing. They beg the Detective, Y, to let them follow the case with Y, hoping to find their friend. Begrudgingly Y says yes and they go try to find the missing friend. Only to eventually discover that the friend is dead. Who killed her? Why did she die? Is X next? (I can play either X or Y)

Little Red Riding Hood: A criminal known as The Wolf has escaped police custody and is wounded, running from the law. After going through the woods for days he eventually comes to a little cottage in the wood and hides out there. Only for Little Red to discover him. Not knowing who he is, she cares for him and they form a certain bond. They eventually fall for each other and chaos ensues when she finds out who he really is. Can they get over this hurdle or will their relationship be ruined forever? (I'd like to play Little Red)

Friends together: A group of friends who have known each other forever. They start off at a college age and we follow their lives from college to middle age. It's a Slice of Life long term.

Small Town Reunion: Two kids are best friends, they grow up together in this small town. X goes off the college and ends up working in a big city. Z stays in the small town and takes over the family business. Years go by, X loses their job and comes back to the small town to take over their family business. X and Z haven't talked in years. Z is mad that X left them in the small town. X just misses Z. X must rekindle their friendship and rebuild the bridge that they broke. (I'd prefer to play Z)

You suggest a plot! I'd love to do one with you!

Arlyle is a modern day coastal city run by 3 different Mafia families who have staked their claim on the town. Join the Mafia, become the biggest name in the city of Arlyle and stake your claim, Or simply live out your life as a low level member of the family making your way in the world. Either way, there's a spot for you in Arlyle.

The Duplantier's: The French Mafia which rules a majority of the town. They were the first crime family in the town of Arlyle and thus have the largest territory of all the families. Known for their poise and their almost squeaky clean image.

The Romano's: The Italian Mafia is the second oldest crime family in town. They control a majority of the docks and southern area of the city. Known for their cunning and their ability to enact swift justice.

The O'Connor's: The Irish Mafia which has the smallest territory of all three gangs. They are known for their rash attitudes and harsh punishments. They take no crap from anyone and are more than willing to show that.

The Police Force: Be a member of the Arlyle police, trying to take down the biggest names in the city. Whether you're a detective or a beat cop just starting out, bring swift justice to those who break the law for sport.

Sci-fi
Fantasy
Cyberpunk
Western
D&D
Slice of Life

Human x Monster
Human x Vampire
Vampire x Vampire
Werewolf x Vampire
Werewolf x Werewolf (A/B/O Open)
Alpha x Omega (A/B/O)
Human x God/Goddess
Troubled Human x Guardian Angel
Siren x Human
Older x Younger
Boss x Employee
Teacher x Student
Mob boss x Civilian
Mob boss x Mob boss
Mob boss x member
Mob boss x Other mob member
Member x Member
Member x Other mob member
Member x Civilian
Mob boss child x member
Mob boss child x Other mob boss child
Mob boss child x Civilian
Mob boss child x Other mob boss

I can do Canon x OC or Canon x Canon or OC x OC
Star Wars:
Kylo/Ben x Rey (I prefer Rey)
OC x OC

Lore Olympus:
Hades x Persephone (I can do either)
OC x OC

The Wolf Among Us:
Bigby x Snow (I can do either)
Bigby x OC (I prefer OC)
OC x OC

A Night In the Woods:
OC x OC

DC:
Batman x Catwoman (I prefer Catwoman)
Batman x OC (I prefer OC)
Nightwing x OC (I prefer OC)
OC x OC

Soul Eater:
OC x OC

Red Dead Redemption 2:
Arthur x OC (I can do either)
Arthur x Mary (I prefer Arthur)
Sadie x OC (I can do either)
OC x OC

Hunger Games:
OC x OC

Twilight:
OC x OC

If any of these spark your interest, Comment or PM me! I don't bite!​

Last edited:
I really like the Small Town Reunion and the Gods one.

I've got a small town plot that involves some form of supernatural family and one of the townsfolk. It has a simple frame work that I left open. Basically, a town that was started by a family (vampire, werewolves, magic users, any of the sort) goes through it's stages. Family is known but hardly interacts. Till modern day, sometime in the fall, a new shop opens up with a rival of some sort to the family. Muse A is a townie who has such and such interests, they eventually run into B and begin to hang out and get close, with B keeping their true identity secret. Until the rival shop owner becomes a bit more than an inconvenience, the town family retaliates and antics ensue.

I really like the Small Town Reunion and the Gods one.

I've got a small town plot that involves some form of supernatural family and one of the townsfolk. It has a simple frame work that I left open. Basically, a town that was started by a family (vampire, werewolves, magic users, any of the sort) goes through it's stages. Family is known but hardly interacts. Till modern day, sometime in the fall, a new shop opens up with a rival of some sort to the family. Muse A is a townie who has such and such interests, they eventually run into B and begin to hang out and get close, with B keeping their true identity secret. Until the rival shop owner becomes a bit more than an inconvenience, the town family retaliates and antics ensue.
PM Me I would love to talk about it!

So a lot of the plots you have are actually really interesting, specifically the creature x human, little red riding hood, and the cop x civilian cause...~murder mystery~

Heyo ^^ I’m interested in doing any of these:

Creature x Human (me being the creature)
Red Riding Hood (me being the Wolf)
Friends Together
Twilight OC x OC
Hunger Games OC x OC

Pm me which one you’re wanting to do most? ^^

Hello!

I'm very interested in the Lore Olympus rp!

Hello! I'm rather interested in the Little red riding Hood plotline
Or even

Human x Monster
Teacher x Student

Users who are viewing this thread

Back