• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy FOR THREE LOW PAYMENTS OF γ̵̩̭̟̱́̈́̌̚ő̴̱̻̜͍̇̉͠υ̴̢̛̳̣͍̇̒͆ɿ̴̧͍̘̹́̊̑͠ ̵̺͙̙̾̍̿̓͜ƨ̷̙̦̳͈͂̎̃͒ơ̵̼̪̦̞͋̒͝υ̸̡̻͚̱̐̿͂̌l̴̝̠̰̣̾́̾̍, YOU WILL HAVE ACTION! ADVENTURE!

Hi everyone! I'm Nebyulaen, but just call me Neby!

Here's a little about me:
-I'm 22
-Finally out of college!!! and right into a full-time job hahhahaha
-Have RPed for years, had a few on-and-off years because of college though
-I'm a little rusty right now, I haven't RPed for a good while. However, I am still adv. lit at heart
-I'm in CST

In order to save time for the both of us, here are some
RULES
1. No minors. I'm 22 lol
2. Adv. Lit please

NOW FOR THE FUN STUFF

PLOTS
(feel free to add or subtract in any of these!)

This is inspired by one of my favorite D&D characters! (and I don't watch anime so the--Alfonse? Alfonso?--similarity is not intentional)

(If you want romance, I'd be down for MxF for this one)

The many planes of Tor were thought to be steadfast, roots of reality dug deep into the echoes of emptiness between worlds. Until 150 years ago. Something-- or someone-- shifted the stable stars the planes clung to. Two worlds were pulled against each other, reality overlapping with reality. A dimension of magic and alien dangers latched onto another of mundane mortality. Only a fraction of the mundane world's size, the magical plane could not claim victory. Instead, it has constantly been leaking both magic and monster into the unfortunate world of Zaerin. The dying civilization of the Vanduor has entered the less dangerous world of Zaerin in the hopes of survival.

With the introduction of magic, many in Zaerin have tried to master it. Including a particular 'artificer' specialized in the creation and enchantment of arms and armor. Best of his field, the artificer worked for the highest bidder. With a deal gone sour and the desperation only a parent could have, the artificer took drastic measures to ensure the safety of his daughter: sealing his soul in a suit of steel in order to defend her in ways his flesh could not. With a massive bounty placed on a head technically no longer his own, the artificer and his daughter have joined a band of mercenaries in an attempt to hide and survive.

Note: I intend on playing the artificer and his daughter! Also, it does not have to be a mercenary bad, it can be anything where a 9ft tall suit of armor could be useful: guard work, labor such as farming, reaching the top shelf, etc.

I did not make this plot with romance in mind, but I am not opposed to it. It has to make sense and keep in consideration that this is a single father with his daughter as a priority. I think this would be a great found family kinda plot!

The Gods are dead. Everything they created and controlled has either stopped, vanished, or warped. Before they would show their fixation on the mortal world by sending miracles, creating paragons of their teachings, and interfering with mortal affairs. But now? The sun no longer moves. The crops no longer grow. The dead do not rest as they once did. The stars no longer shine. Generations have passed and few remember the dead celestials' names, let alone their tenets. In their stead, a cabal of powerful mages has fought against the end of the world. While they cannot guide the sun, they can guide wheat to maturity. They can cast soulless husks of flesh from the land of the living. They've created their own stars.

Not all wish to follow the words of the mages, seeing them as corrupt and tyrannical. Some fight, some hide. Some simply no longer care. Those unwilling to follow dogmatic sorcerers have adopted nomadic lifestyles, hoping to find enough to survive. In their travels they cross the remnants of their own civilizations, towns rotted, cities abandoned, and holy monuments crumbling. One caravan will soon come to learn that the Gods did not die quietly.

Note: I intend on playing a remnant of the Gods', a sort of aasimar? One of the few who remembers what a living world was like and is desperately clinging to celestial corpses that won't come back. Romance would be awesome for this one! I'm planning on playing a female character and have no gender preference for your MC! I was thinking that it would be best if your character was the leader of a caravan!

General themes that I like
Light Fantasy
Dark Fantasy
Medieval
Action
Slow burn Romance
Slice of life (Not modern)
Contrasting Lifestyles
Slow burn Friendships
Nation-building/ City building
Begrudging Partnerships
Found family

I like plots that have interesting dynamics and are character driven! If you have any plot idea that you think I'd like, please share it with me!

PLEASE DM ME, PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back