• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom For those interested in a The Walking Dead roleplay

furo

learn and let die
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I honestly don't have the patience to make a big and elaborated post listing down my requirements and expectations, or stating what can be expected from me as a writer, but I'm currently watching the eighth season of The Walking Dead, and I'm craving that post-apocalyptic survival vibe.

If anyone out there is interested in working out a plot within the TWD universe (with no connections to the canon events), PM me, and we can exchange paragraphs if need be in order to ensure we're on the same page in terms of writing skills and such. If there are more than one people interested, I may consider starting up a thread for a group roleplay for us to join.

Well, shoot me a PM if you feel like it!

I have been craving one meself, but I have yet to get past season four in TWD...is that alright?

I have been craving one meself, but I have yet to get past season four in TWD...is that alright?

Sure, I think that's fine; it's the same universe, after all, and not much significant about it is revealed after season one and two, from what I remember.

Sure, I think that's fine; it's the same universe, after all, and not much significant about it is revealed after season one and two, from what I remember.
Awesome! I'll PM you. :)

I myself haven't watched the show, but ive played all the Telltale games which take place in the same world, so i know what's going on. I'd love to do one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back