• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern For The Punks, LGBT+s, and Anyone Who's Ready to Get Radicalized!!

realjstdraws

Howdy!
My name is Jeans! (They/Them)

I'm not new to this whole roleplaying thing, I've been doing for about 6 years now, but I have been through times where I've had to take breaks from it.
Things to note:
I am 17 years old, however, I love the grit, especially if it means character growth.
I'm a moderately advanced writer. Depending on the story and the partner I can write anywhere from 50-750 words a post.
Really in truly, I will only be on here for the next couple of weeks while I'm away from home. When I get back there, things get sticky and I don't really have the opportunity.
I'm in EST, but will generally be on here past midnight.
I love communication, and would consider myself pretty understanding, so if somethings going on let me know and everything will be fine.

My favorite thing about writing is character and good, interesting, character interactions. I'm fairly open to genres, but I don't do fandom RPs just on account I hate to offend someone by my lack of knowledge.

Here are some characters that I would love to play:
Roscoe Jester (They/Them)--- a modern setting
Roscoe is a person who grew up surrounded by homophobia, transphobia, misogyny, racism, and all other types of hate. They vowed to themself that as soon as they turned eighteen, after they were verbally and emotionally abused on the daily after their mother and stepfather discovered they were queer, they were running away and never looking back.
Depending on when this is set, before the runaway, after, or during, many different interesting scenarios could occur. Especially Roscoe/New Roommate, Roscoe/Someone in a similar scenario, etc.

Beth Norman (She/Her)--- a fantasy setting
Beth was born a tiefling to two human parents. In this world, tieflings are not solely created from a demon and a human, no. Here, sometimes humans get on the wrong side of a demon and they curse the future child of the two humans. That's what happened to Beth. Her parents hated her for it. They cut down her horn, the snubbed her tail, and they made her keep her eyes covered and face covered in either make up or paint. Her parents sent her to school for 12 years to become a cleric, but there's something her parents didn't account for. To be a cleric a god has to bestow magic on you, and that never happened. However, she did develop anger issues. Now she's older, ran away when she turned 18. Her parents are dead, and while they abused her, she still mourns them. No one knows what happened to her parents, not even her. But she should.

Jiang Agosta (He/Him)--- a modern fantasy setting. (Closed)
On the other hand, Jiang is a human boy who went to clerical school and did become a cleric. His family is made up of a mother and father who love him, his grandparents from his mother's side, a brother, and two sisters. They are all very close knit, and he would say that he was nothing but happy. However, he lives in a town controlled by corruption. One that frequently takes part in human sacrifices, one that tells its citizens everything is for the greater good. Maybe, your character comes into the town, and brings Jiang to realize this isn't okay.

If anything interests you, comment or send a PM!

Last edited:
Hey, I'm a bit interested in that Tiefling story. I think I have a character who would be great for it. Please dm me, I'd love to talk more with you about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back