• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings For the love of RP My 1x1 search

Awesome. Anything you want to add or change? Anything we need to hash out?

Cursed Beginnings sounds really fun. But I would love to do Demon Of My Dreams or even Chained Together

I'm going to drop you a PM with writing samples and some ideas. 😏
I would like to do forums if you say yes and I play males.

Hi!

It may be a tad late for me, but G-Corp Mysteries sounds pretty cool. I like the setting, reminds me a bit of Umbrella from the Resident Evil franchise.

So if you'd like, we could do that one together.

Cursed Beginnings sounds really fun. But I would love to do Demon Of My Dreams or even Chained Together

I'm going to drop you a PM with writing samples and some ideas. 😏
I would like to do forums if you say yes and I play males.

Sure. I'm going the first already. So maybe one of the other two? Or come up with something new? Sure, forums work and your welcome to sent me a PM.

Hi!

It may be a tad late for me, but G-Corp Mysteries sounds pretty cool. I like the setting, reminds me a bit of Umbrella from the Resident Evil franchise.

So if you'd like, we could do that one together.

Yes Please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back