• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern For the love of family.

Lol ok, it is fine. Looks pretty good. You sure about the picture? We haven't found a mother, but he doesn't appear very polynesian.
Haha. Like I said, I just copy and pasted. If necessary, I can change the picture. :).

Lol it's fine, he might be able to pass as Tahitian or Mixed. One of my friends is half Tahitian and kind of looks like the guy in the picture.

A lot of Polynesians live in Utah in real life, so that's why I know so many.

Lol it's fine, he might be able to pass as Tahitian or Mixed. One of my friends is half Tahitian and kind of looks like the guy in the picture.
Cool!

By the way, how complete is the family? I mean, how many spots are open? Too many?

Last edited:
Cool!

By the way, how complete is the family? I mean, how many spots are open? Too many?
Quite a few spots are open, so you can fill a few more if you want. So far it is only you and I out of a quite large family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back