• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern For the love of family.

Cool! Thanks. I had a family in mind but I wanted to check first

Franklin Family
Mother - Fern
Boyfriend/Fiancé/Husband - Open
Son (10-12) - Open
Daughter (5-8) - Open

one more family available to be made, and other roles such as police, anything you can think of is available.
To clarify, the roleplay isn't just inside a building. It's expanded to wherever you would like. I just thought it be a good place to start with meeting everyone, or some.

And then should I just post my wip character sheet on that page or do you want it finished/approved before it’s posted there?

MrThe MrThe

Hey. Not sure yet, but, if you find it okay, maybe I could roleplay the youngest son! :D.
Though I'd like to try something different instead of a normal kid. Would you be open to that?
For instance, maybe a genius kid (something like Young Sheldon) (just an example).

=).

MrThe MrThe

Hey. Not sure yet, but, if you find it okay, maybe I could roleplay the youngest son! :D.
Though I'd like to try something different instead of a normal kid. Would you be open to that?
For instance, maybe a genius kid (something like Young Sheldon) (just an example).

=).
Sure thing!

Sorry. I thought I did.
Now I realized: I created the character sheet for another family rp, and I forgot this one. I'll copy and paste (it is the same character).
Lol ok, it is fine. Looks pretty good. You sure about the picture? We haven't found a mother, but he doesn't appear very polynesian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back