• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern For the love of family.

insomniax

Darling;
A casual roleplay about families coming together. It will be held inside a secure apartment building for low income families, struggling to get by. This roleplay will be set in Brooklyn, New York in the year 2019.
A start off to this roleplay will be a meeting to talk about the happenings going on in the building, and from then on events here and there.

I'm allowing four families for now, let me know the last name and if you will want someone to fill people for you so I can add them below.
You're welcome to have other roles besides a family, if you choose so.
You're welcome to make up your own family. Please try to be active, there's no required posting amount, just no one-liners.
Know your grammar, be respectful, communicate, and have fun! :)
If you have ideas for events, or anything at all for the roleplay let me know.
If you're character sheet isn't done by 7 days I will assume you're no longer interested, unless you state otherwise.

For the love of family - CS
For the love of family -OOC

Wolfharts:

Mom (25): I insomniax
Baby Daddy/EX:
Best Friend (24 -25): H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177
Child (2-5): Texangamer Texangamer
Child (8-9):

Papanis:

Dad: MrThe MrThe
Wife:
Teenage Son:
Teenage Daughter:
Middle Son:
Middle Daughter:
Youngest Son:
Youngest Daughter:

Franklins:
Mother - Beeze Beeze
Boyfriend/Fiance/Husband:
Son (10-12):
Daughter (5-8):

Last edited:
did you need any people for your family? :)
And also what would your role be in the family?
I would Love people for my Family, and the Patriarch is the name for the Male Head of the Household. Typically the Father, or even Grandfather. I also would like to change them from Samoan to Tongan, simply because I have more Experience with them in real life.

But first I need to go back to work. I'll probably have a character sheet up in an hour during my break or when I get home.

What is the make up of your family, like kids, wife, boyfriend, etc? MrThe MrThe
I'll post all of my Family Members at either the Beginning or End of my Character Sheet. But I've got a Wife and a lot of kids (especially for New York City) (How many kids depends largely upon who/how many wants to play them)

I'd be interested in joining as one of the Papani kids, and possibly an adult in the building as well, if we're allowed two characters! Are any of those roles still open?

I'd be interested in joining as one of the Papani kids, and possibly an adult in the building as well, if we're allowed two characters! Are any of those roles still open?
The Papani Kids are all Open and there is also the Wolfhart Ex, and Papani Mother for Adult Roles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back