• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One For the fraaaand CSs

spacient

Aviddream Aviddream

so fraaaand
welcome to the site
you'll love it here, i hope
if you wanna make a form, usually you just add:

A pic
Name
Species
Personality
History
Magical abilities - if applicable
Preferred weapons

if you wanna get reeeeally in depth then you add family, devotions, strengths, weaknesses, likes, and dislikes. but... why..?

don't worry i will. i kinda take forever to do it tho, so i'll just take bits and pieces from some of my old characters xD

Elysande.jpg

Name
Azriel Siceri

Species
Human

Personality
Athena is confident, and very sure of herself. Her pride is one of the things that give her strength, but also what can create a source of tension. Obviously, if she's so sure of herself and her decisions, then she's stubborn, and it's her way or the highway. If you impede on her decisions, or try to undermine her skills in any way, then she gets incredibly angry. Other than that, she tries to keep calm, cool, and collected, but her hot-button is trying to undermine her success.

History
She grew up in a small village with her parents, a generally happy child. And then a fire ripped through her home and she was sent away to an orphanage in the capitol where she learned to fight for all the shit she has. Took to pickpocketing, more as a game than anything else just to see if she could. She realized she had a talent, and grew up wanting to explore the world. Eventually, she joined an adventurer's guild called the Order of Blue Light where she was trained in the arts of stealth and exploration.

Magical Ability
  • Basic Telekinesis - she can lift smallish things with her mind, but anything over 75 lbs is a no go. She can also emit a force, almost like a shove without hands. She needs to be able to see it, but if it's moving things get more complicated
  • Basic Fire Abilities - she can create a small fire without tinder, control her body temperature with her breath, and spark something with her fingers, but this does not work as an attack
  • Basic Illusions - She can create an illusion no bigger than 6x6x6 ft. It can move but it cannot make sounds. She must be able to see where she wants the illusion to form or it won't work
Preferred Weapons
  • Throwing Knives
  • Blowgun + Poison-Seeped Darts
  • The Poison + Antidote
  • Twin Daggers
  • Shortsword

Last edited:
dcdebc4933f25a6fd428295c3501f04a--half-orc-paladin-the-characters.jpg

Name:
Fen Realen
Species:
Half-Orc

Personality:
Optimistic and boorish Fen stumbles his way through life with his heart on his sleeves. He's willing to help just about anyone with anything even if he doesn't truly understand what it is he's doing. Fen knows he's not to bright and is a bit offset by people calling him on his stupidity.

History:
Fen grew up in on a homestead just south of Krezk. Where him and his father works and toiled on a farm for much of his childhood. Once his father died of illness he sold the farm to see a life of adventure. After a few years of honing his skills with a number of weapons he sought to join a guide called The Order of the Blue light after hearing tails of there heroics. Now on his tenth year with the guild Fen sees himself as a true hero, even while some other see him as an idiot farm hand.

"Magical" abilities:
DAMGER SENSE: Years of combat has given Fen an almost physic awareness of danger and when it's coming. However he doesn't know how or from whom

Preferred weapons:
Hand/throwing axes
Great sword
Grappling hook

Users who are viewing this thread

Back