• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 | 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩

oliver

count the seconds
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Now I must finish what I started
I'll write a symphony for the departed

about

plots

rules

• About

howdy! my name is oliver! school's in full swing and here i am, searching for 1x1s.

i'm 19 and i use he/him pronouns. i'm a sophomore college student majoring in graphic design with a minor in computer programming. i'm taking 6 classes so i'm relatively busy. though, i do have a little free time! i'll probably be able to get out responses a couple times a week, but that may vary.

i am a 3rd person, past-tense, and literate roleplayer with posts typically consisting of at least 500 words, but I can go for more or less. i'd prefer a partner that is the same. and, while i typically roleplay males, i also can do nonbinary and female characters. i only use original characters and am not interested in fandom roleplays.

i love roleplays that are character driven, but i'm also a sucker for a good plot. i enjoy having some type of romance subplot, but that's not a requirement (even for plots with a romance tag). if romance is involved, i prefer queer relationships.

i can go either way when it comes to plotting a good portion of things in advance or just seeing where the roleplay goes with a set scenario and relying on periodic plotting when things slow down. however, i do thoroughly enjoy ooc chatter about the characters, their dynamics, and everything else.

coded by weldherwings.

ABOUT
howdy! my name is oliver! school's in full swing and here i am, searching for 1x1s.

i'm 19 and i use he/him pronouns. i'm a sophomore college student majoring in graphic design with a minor in computer programming. i'm taking 6 classes so i'm relatively busy. though, i do have a little free time! i'll probably be able to get out responses a couple times a week, but that may vary.

i am a 3rd person, past-tense, and literate roleplayer with posts typically consisting of at least 500 words, but I can go for more or less. i'd prefer a partner that is the same. and, while i typically roleplay males, i also can do nonbinary and female characters. i only use original characters and am not interested in fandom roleplays.

i love roleplays that are character driven, but i'm also a sucker for a good plot. i enjoy having some type of romance subplot, but that's not a requirement (even for plots with a romance tag). if romance is involved, i prefer queer relationships.

i can go either way when it comes to plotting a good portion of things in advance or just seeing where the roleplay goes with a set scenario and relying on periodic plotting when things slow down. however, i do thoroughly enjoy ooc chatter about the characters, their dynamics, and everything else.

PLOTS
here are a variety of plot ideas that i have but we by no means have to use. you might recognize a few from my last interest check a couple months ago! they're all pretty malleable with how we approach them. so, let me know if any pique your interest. otherwise, i'm willing to hear any plot or pairing ideas you want to suggest!

—romeo and juliet
post-apocalyptic, dystopian, survival

fast forward to the future and humans made the world nearly uninhabitable with missiles and nuclear weapons. a small society of people that have taken over, rebuilt, and now reside in a collection of apartment complexes are in a territory battle with a gang that have sought out refuge in an abandoned bunker. what happens when an unforeseen bond forms between individuals that are supposed to be rivals?

—4ÆM
slice of life, romance

insomnia plagues a quarter of the population at some point every year. two people have the same idea to try and combat it: take a walk. in the dead of night a friendship (or maybe something more) is born.

—the good, the bad, and the ugly
western, romance

its the late 1800s and the wild west is booming. the talk around a small town is about a mysterious foreigner that showed up out of the blue and frequents the saloon. after hitting it off with the foreigner, the hospitable bartender offers them a place to stay for the time being.

—standing on the edge of summer
slice of life, angst, tragedy

making friends at a funeral seems inappropriate. even so, two people bond over the tragic death of a mutual friend. together, they deal with the grief and realize that good things can come from hardship.

—junebouvier
slice of life, high school, angst

growing up is hard and it's even worse when you don't want to. two best friends aim to have the best summer together before life forcefully tears them apart.

—memory of that waltz
slice of life, drama, romance

after an accident that rendered them blind, a renowned musician hires a temporary assistant to aid them in exchange for lodging, food, and a little bit of cash while they recover.

RULES
—1.
please be 18+. i'm an adult and there are many themes likely to occur that i would be uncomfortable doing with a minor.

—2.
i will not do erp. do not ask me to. it's against site rules anyway. also, keep that top/bottom, seme/uke, and a/b/o shit FAR away from me.

—3.
like i said in my about, i am mainly a 3rd person, past-tense, and literate (500+ words) roleplayer. if you're not, we probably won't be a good match.

—4.
i will not do any fandom roleplays with canon characters. original characters only please.

—5.
to make sure you're reading the rules, in your pm let me know what your favorite fruit is!

—6.
right now, i'm only looking to roleplay on site. whether or not we do that in the forums or through pms can be discussed and coding is not required! we can take ooc discussion and the like to discord, but that also isn't necessary. i'm flexible!

if you're still interested or have any questions feel free to send me a pm! please don't post on this thread, your post will be deleted. thank you very much!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back