What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Cyberpunk
  3. Dystopian
  4. Historical
  5. Horror
  6. LGTBQ
  7. Mystery
  8. Platonic
  9. Realistic
  10. Romance
  11. Super Powers
  12. Supernatural
  13. Zombies

glint on broken glass

๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š ๐š˜๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š 

๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š›๐šž๐š—

IMG_20211007_133828.jpg

Cataract of drums pummeled down on his skull. Throbbing in his ears. Eyes on the road. Strong hands clutched on the wheel like a vise, scabs on worn knuckles stretching tan skin. He groped in the dark for the fishing bag on the passenger seat. His fingers brushed the sun-bleached Spiderwire logo and plunged into the blackness to retrieve a can. Last one? Fuck.

Pop and hiss muffled by a shriek of electric guitar and the vocalist meshing into one. Then disjointing again like scattering rats escaping the wildfire spread by the violent drummer.

The man lulled his head back and greedy gulps scratched down his aircon-dried throat. Eyes on the road. Instead, his bloodshot gaze skipped to the silvery luster above the center of the dash and a flash of headlights jabbed into his pupils. He choked. Hand with the drink recoiling, spilling fizzle all over his lap. "Shit-"

The sedan swerved. Prompting the dance of red, white and blue in the rear view mirror. Harsh rhymes of Iron Maiden disguised the whoop of the siren but it was impossible to miss the goddamn cop car getting hot and cozy on his tail. "Fuck!" His mind reeling with a million scenarios this could go. Not many ended with the law enforcer returning home to his family...

Vasquez shut the throttle, gradually sloughing speed. The tires turned and dragged him off the asphalt, jibbing in the dirt by the meadows. Noise from the inside cut with the engine. Just the ticking of alloys rapidly cooling down in the silent night. Metallic hood shimmered with pallid light that flickered from behind the racing clouds. Chasing the zephyrs of the prairie.

___

Sometimes, I just want to write. I love plotting and I rather make sure we're compatible before we start. But sometimes... I just want to write.

Hopefully the prompt above (which can work for many storylines/genres or be a one-shot deal) and this concise introduction indicate what I'm about (brevity among other things). But my inbox is always open, provided you have questions.

Did my words manage to tickle you with inspiration? Dare to PM me your reply? Perhaps it turns out we're a good match and I'll eagerly respond. Then we can chat and plot but for now, let's write.

โ€” Ryan​

glint on broken glass

๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š ๐š˜๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š 

glint on broken glass

glint on broken glass

glint on broken glass

glint on broken glass

Users who are viewing this thread