• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Jameston

Big Money Salvia
A broad shouldered man wearing a temperate colored combat dress uniform enters a dark room with which only the glow of the projector screen casts any light. On his head sits a beige beret with a patch bearing one sword and two wings running parallel along the sword. Quiet mumbling echoes across the room from the small crowd of men sitting before the screen. "Alright, lads!" the broad shouldered man calls out in a thick Scottish accent.

"By now I'm sure you've all given the news a read and seen what's been goin' on," he said, pausing as he stepped next to the projector screen. "At this time intel believes the attack that occurred in Trafalgar Square was in fact as you saw on the tele. The dragon you saw burning down half of Westminster was real," he said, his gaze spanning over the men before as he took a pause.

"Major, a dragon attacked London? Do I understand that right?" a voice from the crowd called out.

"Yes, lad. A dragon... or... some sort of beast. There were multiple x-rays that were also killed during the attack; they were dressed in ancient clothing and used swords as their weapons," he said, pausing to try and process the words he was saying. "Intel believes that the attack was not a terrorist group, but cannot confirm that at this time. They do know the attack originated from Sherwood Forest just outside Mansfield," he said before the projector displayed a map with a red dot indicating the location.

"Why wouldn't they just attack Mansfield, Major? Or even Sheffield for that matter?" another voice spoke out from the rear of the group.

"MI6 says this was a targeted attack on London, presumably to destabilize us," he responded. "Regardless, lads, they came in by some unknown... portal... a magical portal?" he said, partially questioning his own words for a moment. "We've got troops all over that area at this time and are preparing a counter assault onto the other side of this portal. An FOB will be established on the other side and an airbase. We've been tasked with scouting and establishing recon for other units. So, lads, you'll get a full briefing from your patrol commanders on your roles. Get your stuff together and get suited up; we start in twenty-four hours. Dismissed!"

This RP takes place in modern times in which the United Kingdom was attacked by a fantasy world kingdom. What follows is an assault and all out invasion on this world as two Kingdoms battle for control. Orcs, Elves, Goblins, Dwarves, and everything in between reside in this world. Will a modern military be able to stand up to a magical fantasy world?

My character is Alistar Wallcroft, a trooper with the 22nd Special Air Service; the UK's elite special forces unit. I am looking to pair him with a female character as this story involves romance, adventure, and action all set in a backdrop of a blend of two worlds.

Shoot me a message if this interests you!

About me

• I am a 24 year old male (I don't RP with people below the age of 18).
  • I am in the EST timezone.
  • I prefer a partner who can reply multiple times a day or at least chat to let me know you're still interested. I totally get life gets in the way sometimes as well!
  • I prefer for my partner to be literate and contributing to the story as well (Plotting, having their character be a character of action, etc).
  • I prefer romance to be a part of the story, but if you don't want it to be, that's totally fine, just let me know beforehand.
  • If you've read this entire post please send me your favorite color in your message.
  • I like to talk in OOC and plot a lot, so please let me know if you don't want to.
  • I like a lot of drama in my RPs since I feel it keeps the story interesting.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back