• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
"You're like my older brother, blast it. It's strange to admit that but you feel like my damn older brother." Katudo responded.

Luke stared at the boy for a long moment before he started to laugh. "You're insane... Aren't you?" He managed to get the words out between breaths and laughs. "How in the name of the heaven and stars did that happen?"

"Heck if I know....just feels that way." Katudo responded as he shrugged, "Call me what you will but I'm sticking to what I said."

"I'm not going to start being nice to you. So just forget that." Luke shook his head chuckling softly as he bridled Bria and then lead her back to their little campsite and started saddling her up.

"That's fair." Katudo shrugged as he tightened the strap around his pack and nodded. He tapped his side and felt his small sheath on his belt with his dagger inside.

Luke shook his head again with another small chuckle, he picked up the saddle and tossed it up onto Bria's back. He made very perfectly practiced moves to cinch up the saddle quickly. "You know how to saddle a horse? Ambi isn't used to being ridden without one, even if you are."

Katudo nodded. "Yes, I do." He replied as he picked up the saddle and place it on Ambiades' back and gave the horse a quite murmur, "I hope."

"Make sure to slap his belly when you cinch him up." Luke said as he'd already moved to tying his saddle bags to the saddle on Bria. "He tends to swell his gut."

"As hilarious as that sounds, thanks for the tip." Katudo chuckled as he started to pat Ambi's belly while trying to move one of the straps around it.

Luke pulled on his saddle and then tightened the cinch once more, all horses had a habit of sucking in a lot of extra air when the cinch was wrapped around their waist to try and keep it from being a tight fit when they exhaled. "I'll put out the fire then we can move on." He said tugging his beautiful mare's forlock out from under the bridle. He let her mane stay long, he'd never cut it or shaved a bridle path in her long locks.

Katudo grunted as he pulled the straps underneath Ambi's belly. "Alright....you're good to go." He whispered to the steed. Seeing the horse in front of him reminded the Thief of Attolia of his own.

Luke moved from Bria running his fingers through his own unruly hair now, as he moved toward the fire. He picked up a pretty good sized rock and after kicking some dirt over the low flames he dropped the large stone on top of it to hide that there had been a fire there at all. "Mount up, time to go." He said with a quick wave of his hand, then moved up beside Bria and with a quick hop he pulled himself up into the saddle and pulled up on the reigns turn his mare towards a narrow and overgrown path.

Katudo then climbed into Ambiades' back and held onto the reigns of the saddle. "Right....lead the way." He responded to Luke before patting his dagger.

Luke gentle nudged Bria into a slow walk, careful of the overgrown trail they were having to take. Low branches and large bushes reached over the once paved path, not it was broken stones with roots and weeds growing up through them. As they went deeper into the woods there was a small, once beautifully white temple to the right cut into the mountain side. The white marble was now covered with over grown weeds and greens and browns of moss.
Luke barely spared a glance at the old temple as he and Bria made their way over the broken road head down the mountain side.

"Once..." Luke said lightly, keeping a watchful eye on the road ahead. "Long, long, time ago."

"Probably older than that. Most never even see this place, it's a lost temple." Luke said turning to look at the once gorgeous, pure white marble building.

Luke sighed as well, turning back towards the broken stone path. "Everything fades and dies. Even the Gods." He said softly as he and Bria hopped over some hazards in the path.

"That's true. Stories and legends never seem to die." Luke chuckled softly and looked over his shoulder at Katudo. "Tell me something, why do you seem so captivated by the gods?"

"How much of it do you believe?" Luke asked still watching the other boy, trusting in Bria to navigate the path.

"I believe in it a lot, I'll be honest. All of it, I believe. Our gods, your gods, but....not the Mede... definitely not the Mede." Katudo responded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back