• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
"He service his purpose I find." Luke gave a half shrug, it had been years since he'd actually faced the Attolians so he wasn't sure what they'd all grown up like.

"Once, a long time ago. I haven't been friendly with your people in many years now." Luke said with another small shrug. It'd been a different time, when the soldiers from the different countries would gather together and compete for titles and fun.

"I thought we were at peace, until you showed up." Luke said sparing the younger boy a quick glance.

"My Queen is unsure of what happens in your mountain palace....so maybe that's why she sent me." Katudo muttered quietly to himself.

"She could have sent an ambassador and asked..." Luke said pointing a finger at Katudo. "Spying is an act of war."

"You should never play poker. You haven't the face for it." Luke said sounding a little annoyed at the fact that he couldn't get the boy to shut up half the time but once he starts saying something useful he locks up like casket.

"I just don't care for it..." Katudo chuckled, "To me, I just don't care...the way I see it, regardless of the risk, is to take the chance....least that's what Relius told me."

"And now you sound like a poet. I mean have I not paid for my sins enough?" He asked the last part staring upwards towards the skies. The young man sighed loudly and reached up to push his unruly hair out of his face.

Luke laughed, it was pained sound and shook his head softly. "She won't answer me. She never has."

"In all my years, she's yet to speak to me... Why should she take notice of me now?" Luke asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't know....perhaps our little encounter may be enough to spike her interest." Katudo guessed, "Or perhaps something's she's planned will happen to you."

"I doubt it and I really don't much care." Luke said then picked up his bridle and turned to set off after Bria, they needed to get moving soon.

Katudo grabbed his pack and he chuckled, moving it around his back as he went to Ambiades. "You know...we may not even be at our destination yet but...I gotta say...it's nice to hang out with you."

Luke paused in his movements and slowly turned his head to look at Katudo. "Is this what having a young sibling is like? They annoy you and drive you mad then say ridiculous things like that?" Luke was an only child and had never had to deal with anyone younger than him before, he'd always been the youngest in a group.

"Well...kinda. A Younger brother also cares for their older sibling a lot to the point of where it's annoying as well. They look up to them." Katudo responded.

"That just makes my skin crawl..." Luke shuddered as he reached out to Bria, calling her gently without a word. She did what was expected of her and moved over to nuzzle her boy's hand. "I mean, that's just plain nauseating."

"Why would I have to get used to it?" Luke asked blinking at the other boy. "I'm the only child my father has. I have cousins who will have children to keep our family bloodline but I have no time or use for children."

"Ouch...but the reason I say that is because I practically know my sister is dealing with me like that." Katudo chuckled, "Though we..... haven't talked in a while."

Luke shrugged again and patted Bria as she nuzzled his chest and mouthed at his cloak lightly. "I still don't see how that has anything to do with me..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back