• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Katudo shrugged. "Oh....and you're not obnoxious either?" He asked, uncrossing his arms and his smirk staying on his face.

“I’ve earned my licks and my scars.” Luke said with a half shrug as he broke another piece of bread off and ate it slowly, savoring the sweet fruity bread.

"Eh, that's fair." Katudo shrugged as he rubbed his slightly pointed left ear and sighed a little. Getting back to Attolia would be a little difficult in the cold but who was to predict the gods?

"There's food in your pack, eat something, it's a long day ahead of us." Luke said nodding towards Katudo bag as he started on the cheese in his lunch set.

Katudo nodded slowly as he moved towards his pack and saw a piece of bread inside. He wondered if it was fresh and not stale then he started to chew on it.

"Did they pack you the sweet bread or the olive loaf?" Luke asked softly as he shifted how he was sitting, just moving his feet under himself.

"They're spoiling you if they sent you the sweet bread. Niraly is always trying to fatten me up." He chuckled softly as he thought about it for a moment. He'd always been smaller than the other boys his age, he was always described as being bird like with smaller bones and stature. It had been something to overcome to be a solider but as the Queen's Thief it had been a blessing.

"Spoils or not, I'll take what I can get." Katudo muttered then moved rubbed his hands together as he stood up, moving his head from side to side.

Luke had eaten about half his lunch pack then wrapped it back up and carefully placed it back in his pack. He then pointed at Katudo, "I will want my cloak back before we start riding again, I'll need to try and fight off the wind somehow."

Luke caught the cloak with one hand and with a gentle spin he through it over his shoulders and with his other hand he clipped it on. He stood up and started packing up the campsite, he pulled the saddle blankets down from the cliff side where he'd put them to keep some of the wind out last night. Once the blankets were down Bria and Ambi could be seen grazing out among the tree line.

Luke shook his head softly, "It's not much to do, just gathering up the blankets and prepping the tack and saddles." He reached up and pushed his fingers through his unruly hair. He felt unbelievable stiff today...

Luke looked at Katudo and gave a half shrug. "I'm fine. I just don't usually sleep on the ground... I'm usually traveling alone and tend to leave Bria with a friend and sleep in a tree."

"No, not used to people in general being around me." Luke gave a half shrug again as he started untangling the reins he'd carelessly dumped on the ground.

"Why would you have the company of the Queen's Guard?" Luke asked with a raised eyebrow, he had connections to the Queen's Guard, but that was because his father was the Captain of the Queen's Guard.

"One intriuges me while the other annoys me. I'm still uncertain why my Queen has that scumbag Sejanus in the ranks still." Katudo scowled.

Luke smiled brightly, biting his tongue to keep himself from laughing. "I know Sejanus, fairly well, he's a good solider." He said finally, as he laid the untangled tack out on the ground.

"Ah, I find both to be good fighters who will follow orders. Does that not make for a good soldier?" Luke asked letting a chuckle escape him this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back