• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
"I am very sorry about your sister," Luke said lightly, dropping his head to look down at Bria's neck and the reins in his hands. "No one taught me thieving. I was trained to be a soldier. Follow orders, be stealthy, blend into crowds, fight and kill. The thieving came second nature after that."

"Stealth....and Blending in. Those two things must've triggered your mind. Anything else can mess it up." Katudo realized, "Luke....you...you can teach me to be a better thief! But...I don't think that'll happen."

"I could teach you." Luke said with a small nod. "Do you think your Queen would approve of it though? Being trained by an Eddisain?"

"If she doesn't kill me on sight and we can make an arrangement I am willing." Luke said with another light shrug looking up at the road again.

"You will never see me there. I refuse to be imprisoned." Luke said seriously. "I'd rather die than suffer in the dungeons of Attolia."

"It's just my father and he'd rather see me dead then broken and tortured." Luke smiled lightly. "He's told me as much."

"He's already lived through me being broken... He can't stomach to see me bed ridden again." Luke smiled a little brighter. "We've an understanding, my father and I."

"If he is every in a position where he will be permanently bed ridden, I will slip him some nightshade so he can go peacefully in his sleep. And he will do the same for me." Luke shrugged raising both his hands up to his shoulders height. "We're soldiers. If we can't fight anymore it's better to die."

"Yeah, I see your point. Hell, Teleus tried to train me but I wasn't interested. I like following my own path..." Katudo chuckled.

"If you believe in the gods how can you possibly believe that you are in control of your own path?" Luke asked turning slightly in his saddle, he pulled his left leg over his saddle and sat almost side saddle.

"Oh, the decisions I mainly make. I believe the gods are there to reign me back in if I almost do something incredibly stupid....course, this does not include our encounter with each other." Katudo said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back