• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Luke chuckled softly. "You've done some book learning?" He asked half turning his head to see Katudo over his shoulder.

Katudo had Ambiades move to the side of Luke's horse. "Yes....I have read stories about Eddis' and Attolia's gods...and what a tale they are. Eugenides and the Lighting Bolts is still....one of my favorites."

"I am not book smart. My father focused on training me to be a good little soldier and then..." Luke's voice trailed off, he shook his head lightly. "But I do know the story of the legacy I follow." He said with a light chuckle.

"Your gods are what intriuge me.... strangely but it's normal for me. My Queen has noticed this already but I still pay tribute to my own gods." Katudo responded, chuckling as well.

"I don't bother them and they torment me endlessly." Luke said, his tone sounded like he had a bad taste in his mouth.

"They have an entire world to torment and haunt, why me?" Luke asked with a small smirk. He knew why. He was after all the last of his mother's bloodline and she had been a priestess. Oh, how disappointed must she be in her son the non-believer he'd become.

"Maybe we can change their appeal into someone else....or maybe they're fond of you so that they're putting you through tests to see." Katudo shrugged.

"To see what?" Luke asked with a raised eyebrow. He never understood the gods and their plans, he hadn't even gone to a temple since he was very little. The last time had actually been his mother's funeral.

"Oh, so if I don't die they'll just keep tormenting me until I do?" Luke shook his head with an annoyed sigh. "Great..."

Luke snorted lightly then saw that Katudo looked like he was serious. "Really? The great and powerful gods actually have an interest in me and might ask me to do some task for them?" He couldn't keep the laugh from his tone.

Katudo chuckled. "They're gods...they carry a special interest in anything they find." He responded.

Last edited:
((Sorry, works been crazy lately))

"You make them sound like a crow... Their eyes can be caught by a simple item just because it shines." Luke joked as they rode on. The trail started to open even more as they made their way out of the trees and the path turned from once being paved to large rocks in the ground.

(It's s'okay)

Katudo snorted as he started to laugh a little. "Yeah, I guess you're right." He stated as he looked up, "What is Eddis like? I only indulged myself in the mythology.."

"What do you mean? The city is a city, over full with people. The Queen is very kind and forgives to easily." Luke shrugged lightly like he really didn't know what there was to say.

Luke shrugged again. "I'm not book smart. All I know is what my mother told me before she died. My father believed training me to fight was more important than knowing about the past."

"I disagree. My father trained me to be the best alive, I might not be able to quote you the history of my kingdom but I've never been caught or imprisoned." Luke teased with a small chuckle.

"T-That was once..." Katudo blushed, rubbing the back of his head, "And you know it....and that's exactly why. Your father trained you. I had to train myself."

"That is a failing on your Queen and Country. She shouldn't have sent you out to face against the Eddis' forces without proper training." Luke said sounding very serious. "It's far to dangerous. What if you had been caught by someone else? Most of my father's men are trained to kill first ask questions later."

"Because....there was no other Thief in Attolia. I was the only recruit....my sister was the one who trained me before she died but I continued to train myself after that." Katudo responded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back