• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐Ÿท : accepting/open come on in!

we are so close to opening ignore the poet count this is still very much accepting. I would adore another five people to input interest before starting. I encourage members who decide to join to loop a friend into a plot point

This is when I get extremely excited, and my head fills with plot points. Posting the out-of-character ideas you have would be best in the next week as I will have my posts done this week. I encourage anyone who has been lurking to post interest. To send a reserve. It's straightforward. The concept of the lore of this world is rather simple to start. It's very much character driven for me when making a role play

We open in three days!!!! I can't believe it! So soon =) There are lore threads and profile threads on the main thread now. They will be completed by the time we open. I know I have not gathered other profiles yet, but with some dedication to the story, perhaps other interests will grow. Please help this idea be successful it has true potential.

Last edited:
I'm sorry I never got to post before properly. But I was busy and didn't have time to. But yes, post profiles here. Use mine as a reference if needed.
You don't need to make it fancy. Just the information I ask for. I look forward to seeing them all!
The options are endless. I'm somewhat flexible. As long as it goes with the vibe.

Add: There is a lore section where more information will be put. You can check those out for inspiration and if you have questions, post them. I'm pretty understanding. There is an OOC as well.

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER
THIS IS A ROUGH DRAFT/WAY FOR ME TO SPITBALL MY IDEAS
IF YOU WANNA HAVE CONNECTIONS N STUFF LIKE THAT WITH MY BABY FEEL FREE TO DM OR REPLY!
I'LL MAKE A FACNY SHEET WHEN ME OR THE HOST DECIDE I'VE ENOUGH INFORMATION!!

Raoul V. Grodfrey

Appearance: Brunette, with olive-toned skin and beautiful gold eyes. (Yes the eyes are different from the pictures im using, ill edit them if needed). A lean athlete build, standing at about 6'1''.

Voice: Johnny Depp.

Blurb: The Morally-Grey Lost Puppy.

Biography: An aristocratic vampire. His father and mother Lord over a large farm just west from the city. He grew up pretty normally, with the execption of being raised to take over the farm, for when he doesnt comply, he is whipped. Large, long scars line his back. Vampires take alot to scar, so that should say enough about the amount of times he's endured such beatings. However these disagreements, he is often the face of his family, since he's younger, more charming than his brute of a father, and pushover of a mother.

Relationships: Open!!

Soundtrack: Scarborough Fair.

Family Reference: Victor Godfrey, Elizabeth Godfrey. (Both rarely present, basically ghosts to the outside world.)

Other Important Information: He's one to party <3

(Ive so many pictures,, heres a taste for now) <3

1670921781502.png

1670921448554.png1670921822897.png

Plot/World Suggestion: None atm, thank you <3

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER
THIS IS A ROUGH DRAFT/WAY FOR ME TO SPITBALL MY IDEAS
IF YOU WANNA HAVE CONNECTIONS N STUFF LIKE THAT WITH MY BABY FEEL FREE TO DM OR REPLY!
I'LL MAKE A FACNY SHEET WHEN ME OR THE HOST DECIDE I'VE ENOUGH INFORMATION!!

Raoul V. Grodfrey

Appearance: Brunette, with olive-toned skin and beautiful gold eyes. (Yes the eyes are different from the pictures im using, ill edit them if needed). A lean athlete build, standing at about 6'1''.

Voice: Johnny Depp.

Blurb: The Morally-Grey Lost Puppy.

Biography: An aristocratic vampire. His father and mother Lord over a large farm just west from the city. He grew up pretty normally, with the execption of being raised to take over the farm, for when he doesnt comply, he is whipped. Large, long scars line his back. Vampires take alot to scar, so that should say enough about the amount of times he's endured such beatings. However these disagreements, he is often the face of his family, since he's younger, more charming than his brute of a father, and pushover of a mother.

Relationships: Open!!

Soundtrack: Scarborough Fair.

Family Reference: Victor Godfrey, Elizabeth Godfrey. (Both rarely present, basically ghosts to the outside world.)

Other Important Information: He's one to party <3

(Ive so many pictures,, heres a taste for now) <3

View attachment 1048112

View attachment 1048110View attachment 1048113

Plot/World Suggestion: None atm, thank you <3
Accepted I must know more.

Raoul V. Godfrey

• req.

. . .

* n.name(s)
    puppy. (only close friends/family)
    * d.o.b.
    October 17.
    * p.o.b.
    godfrey farm.
    * status
    aristocratic vampire.
    * role.
    morally-grey lost puppy.

cis male.

libra.

bisexual.

polyam.

* height
    6'1''
    * weight
    187 lbs.
    * build
    athletic lean.
    * hair colour
    deep brunette.
    * eye colour
    golden hazel.

req.

pers.

hist.

misc.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Bump is still accepting characters
who post profiles here to be reviewed. I am heavily easygoing
I encourage those of you to join with friends because friends make the best company; please join! Make this happen! There are so many plot points and events to come

The lore section will be growing with more information shortly as well.
I will bring periodic updates here, but if you want to chat, please bring it to the OOC. I would love to have a good chit-chat.

Thank you for taking a look, everyone!

is there a discord for this thread?
There is not one with members added at the moment. There is an OOC. I've been having a blizzard go through where I live for the past three days.Well ice storm really. It's sort of frustrating because I want to get this rp started lol. I think things are settling today and the internet and power is not flickering as much. I have a discord thread set up for later once we really get started and if you send a profile I can add you to that ooc after the fact

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back