• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π…𝐨𝐫 π‹π¨π―πž 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁π₯𝐨𝐨𝐝 🍷 : accepting/open come on in!

• N
    SERIES

Love and Blood

Do you wish to know the secrets to immortality?You have cordially been summoned.

TV-MA

NETFLIX
HOME
PLOT
ROLES
RULES

ADULT

Starting date goal. December 14th.

Lore is going to be done in list format. I don't want to structure things too seriously. It's different from how I get invested in a story. I generally build a character-oriented
tale rather than a world-building story. This will develop as the story progress.

YpDkIh137ws.jpg

YpDkIh137ws(1).jpg

YpDkIh137ws(2).jpg
[✦] information

the two main species of this world

Vampires

• Vampires are the dominant species in this world.
  • Vampires are the most scientifically advanced.
  • Vampires are wealthy and elite in this world.
  • Vampires have their own royalty. This is linked to the elite.
  • The king is the eldest and most revered vampire.
  • The king rules the most land in this world. He is embued almost as a god.
  • Vampires have superior speed, strength, and agility.
  • Vampires are sensitive to the sun, but it does not kill them.
  • There are many vampire clans, and each of them is unique.
    (If you wish to apply with your character please elaborate in your application. Let's collaborate!~)
  • Vampires can reproduce biologically and through a bite and transfer of venom.
  • However, if a vampire has been transformed via poison, then you can unlikely reproduce.
  • Vampires require warm blood from a living being to survive.
  • Vampires can eat other food but prefer not to. It is more of a class conundrum.
  • Vampires often have nocturnal features, especially in the eyes.
Humans
  • Are the same as here on Earth. Only some can possess magic abilities and those are called witchs.
  • Humans can become donors to wealthy vampires who pay them. They are often referred to as blood maids and are easily spotted for their red cloaks. However not every average vampire has any.

the global setting

• To begin, this is a relatively simple world. Its layout is similar to Earth, so if you want to envision an Earth ( that has always been populated with vampires)
    then you have the world setting down. If you need a population reference. Think late 18th-century Earth. The event is happening in what will resemble London in the Regency-Victorian Era.
the technology
  • Second, the technology is that of around the Victorian Era. The fashion resembles something similar. Become creative if you wish to.
    However, I would appreciate it if players kept a gothic atmosphere when describing their surroundings.

the political setting

1. there is the crown which rules society and most of the farming land
  2. there are lords and ladies who oversee the farmland and the humans
  3. there are the humans who work for the vampires in return for being taken care of by them
  4. humans have their own political representatives and parties
  5. humans and vampires often work in general peace for the most part
the characters one may apply as
  • At the moment the limits are endless. Since the world is in its early phases your chances of really being a part of the world-building process are very much in your favour. I'm open to ideas and suggestions. One may play as a vampire. Want to be a part of the royal family, let's collaborate on the family bloodline and get you set up with a title. Wish to be a cousin? A friend? As long as it works with the general plot I am open to interpretation.
  • However, acceptance and denial are dependent on if your character submission meshes with the overall plot and its characters.
Applications will be rather simple to display here but you may become as creative as you wish. Please have the following information.

Code:
AN IMAGE OF YOUR CHARACTER OF COURSE
(If you have multiple in the profile you send I would love it.
Please only use well-known television/movies talent)
Appearance: what do they look like physically if you were to see them walking into a room?
Voice: This is something that is truly helpful.
Blurb: This will go on the recruit page and the main page.
Biography: Give me a well-rounded paragraph or two about the history of the character.
Relationships: It is the friendships/romances/acquaintances/frenemies that have you.
Soundtrack: It's optional but it really helps.
Family Reference: Not optional and helps a lot.
Other Important Information: Anything else?
Plot/World Suggestion: If you have any suggestions send them in a profile.

What to do after?

After you have submitted your application. I will quote you with an acceptance or needs more work. I generally don't like to say I reject characters. We just work on something that works with the story. Which isn't too much right now. I like it out in the open to start so we can all collaborate together here. It gives me something to reference.

As another point: only if your profile has yet to be transferred to the main profile page may one make edits. Other edits must be requested and approved afterward. Make sure you have everything you need up and ready.

Please feel free to post works in progress. I may quote and make suggestions. I love collaborating! I really look forward to what you have to offer. I can't wait for this awesome plot to fly!

(RPN)​

Last edited:
This is giving BIG Interview With The Vampire Vibes. I'm not able to join rn because of prior commitments, but I wish you all the luck with this rp!

I really appreciate those of you that have been lurking and know that there is still more info to come and apps to make. Feel free to bump or make a character request. Thank you so much for taking time to glance here.

• LOVE AND BLOOD

A dramatic role play about vampires.
    Do you wish to know the secrets to immortality?
    You have been cordially invited by the Kings of DuClare.

POPULAR SCENES:

NETFLIX
HOME
PLOT
ROLES
RULES

Lore is going to be done in list format. I don't want to structure things too seriously.
It's different from how I get invested in a story. I generally build a character-oriented
tale rather than a world-building story. This will develop as the story progress.

Vampires
  • Vampires are the dominant species in this world.
  • Vampires are the most scientifically advanced.
  • Vampires are wealthy and elite in this world.
  • Vampires have superior speed, strength, and agility.
  • Vampires are sensitive to the sun, but it does not kill them.
  • There are many vampire clans, and each of them is unique.
  • The king is the eldest and most revered vampire.
  • The king rules the most land in this world.
  • Vampires can reproduce biologically and through a bite and transfer of venom.
  • However, if a vampire has been transformed via poison, then you can unlikely reproduce.
  • Vampires require warm blood from a living being to survive.
  • Vampires can eat other food but prefer not to.
  • Vampires often have nocturnal features, especially in the eyes.
Humans

- Are the same as here on Earth. Only some can possess magic abilities and those are called witchs.

General Information:

the global setting

- To begin, this is a relatively simple world. Its layout is similar to Earth, so if you want

to envision an Earth that has always been populated with vampires, then you have the
setting narrowed down.

- If you need a population reference. Think late 18th-century Earth. The event is happening in what will resemble London in the Regency-Victorian Era.

the technology

- Second, the technology is that of around the Victorian Era. The fashion resembles something similar. Become creative
if you wish to. However, I would appreciate it if players kept a gothic atmosphere when describing their surroundings.

the political setting

- there is the crown which rules society and most of the farming land
- there are lords and ladies who oversee the farmland and the humans
-there are the humans who work for the vampires in return for being taken care of by them
- the humans have their own political representatives and parties
- humans and vampires often work in general peace for the most part

the characters one may apply as

- At the moment the limits are endless. Since the world is in its early phases your chances of really being a part of the world-building process are very much in your favour. I'm open to ideas and suggestions.

- One may play as a vampire. Want to be a part of the royal family, let's collaborate on the family bloodline and get you set up with a title. Wish to be a cousin? A friend?
As long as it works with the general plot I am open to interpretation.

- However, acceptance and denial are dependent on if your character submission meshes with the overall plot and its characters.
Im very interested in this... espically the vampire lore !! :bishiesparklesr: πŸ‘€

Im very interested in this... espically the vampire lore !! :bishiesparklesr: πŸ‘€
Thank you so much for posting. It is very much inspired by the latest tv shows and books. I've been watching some of them lately and they are really great for dramatics. Some of the idea's are really unique too. I'm always inspired by Ann Rice as well. Thank you so much for commenting!

Of course !! and yes from past experiences of watching vampire related shows or even reading books, I could say they are very interesting and yet fun to imagine !

Application basics have been posted. Once I have an average of about five applications for characters then I will make a main.

- opening up a suggestive idea-

Does anyone want to be Octavia's troublemaker accomplish? A friend? A frienemy? Just a suggestion! Mwahahahaha

Last edited:
Amadeus
the king
Amadeus
Is The Antagonist
nicknames
Amy
sexuality
polyamerous
place of birth
occupation
info here.
appearance
height
6"2

weight

hair
Graceful dirty blond locks just brushing his narrow yet masculine shoulders. There is always a bounce to it with each step he makes. It's perfection is almost irritating.

eyes
His eyes are the colour of the sea on a stormy day. Murky and cold but welcoming and soothing. You could get lost in them.

voice

face claim
Sam Reid

❝ The Rage You Must Feel As You Choke On Your Sorrow. ❞
persona
personality
Graceful features, demure prismatic eyes, a soothing resonating voice. Amadeus, the hypnotic, the beautiful and the ruthless angel of this world. Wealthy beyond compare, Amadeus rules alongside his lover Ezra and their two daughters Willow and Octavia. Do not be fooled by Amadeus's soft-spoken nature for it could be your last.

hobbies
He likes to think himself an artist a poet and musician when he mood strikes him.

fears
Being abandoned.

powers
He has gathered many mysterious abilities over time. He is able to hypnotize others but finds this a lazy talent and tries hard to suppress it. He has the ability to levitate and move things with his mind. Although, Amedeus doesn't generally display his powers over others. In the past, this had damaged his reputation and he had tried hard since then to reclaim it.

soundtrack

background
Amadeus was not born a vampire but was turned a very, very long time ago. During this time, the world was dominated by humans who quarrelled with each other to the point that it almost became their ruin. At that time, the word vampire wouldn't have crossed anyone's lips, and Amadeus was once a human man. He was taken from his bedroom kicking and screaming by an ancient and cruel vampire named Magnus. Magnus took Amadeus back to his castle, where he was thrust into a dungeon with other bloated, rotting corpses. He was kept there for a week. Magnus would go to the cell nightly and feast on Amadeus's blood. All the while, those corpses surrounded him. Stared at him. His fate was sealed, and the human Amadeus was sure he would die in that cell. Alone. In the dark. Surrounded by corpses. Yet instead, he turned Amedues into this; a vampire. After which abandoning him.No guidance. His first while as a vampire was horrific. However, his capacity to endure led him to where he is today. A ruler and a king of a brand new world. Where vampires lived like royalty and humans no longer hunted them. They lived in harmony due to a lot of work and convincing.
Ezra
lover
Ezra is his current companion and lover and has been for a very very very very long time.
Willow
biological daughter
Willow is his estranged biological daughter.
Octavia
Creation
Octavia is his creation for his lover Ezra who had a child once before and yearned for another.

coded by natasha.

complete!

Last edited:
yes yes haha :bishiesparklesr: 🀌

This sounds really interesting...I do leave for my honeymoon Monday and will be out of the country for a week, I don't know if that would be a problem with getting started!

This sounds really interesting...I do leave for my honeymoon Monday and will be out of the country for a week, I don't know if that would be a problem with getting started!
I don't think it should be a problem at all. I'm just getting the main thread up by the weekend but it really is dependent on when we get profiles and I'd like to have my intro posts done on an opening day.( Wow, run-on sentence. ) Congratulations in advanced and I hope you have a great time on the honeymoon!!!

character name
title / role
full name
info here.
nicknames
info here.
birthday
info here.
sexuality
info here.
place of birth
info here.
occupation
info here.
appearance
height
info.

weight
info.

hair
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque quis aliquam metus. Morbi vulputate dui eget est laoreet venenatis. Etiam in finibus est. Aliquam vehicula sem vitae ante volutpat, at semper erat egestas. Aenean scelerisque felis felis, ut bibendum dui bibendum ut.

eyes
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque quis aliquam metus.

build
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque quis aliquam metus. Morbi vulputate dui eget est laoreet venenatis. Etiam in finibus est. Aliquam vehicula sem vitae ante volutpat, at semper erat egestas. Aenean scelerisque felis felis, ut bibendum dui bibendum ut.

modifications
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque quis aliquam metus.

face claim
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque quis aliquam metus. Morbi vulputate dui eget est laoreet venenatis.

❝ quote here ❞
persona
personality
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque quis aliquam metus. Morbi vulputate dui eget est laoreet venenatis. Etiam in finibus est. Aliquam vehicula sem vitae ante volutpat, at semper erat egestas.

Aenean scelerisque felis felis, ut bibendum dui bibendum ut. Ut non purus sem. Sed at mattis nisl. Ut lorem orci, venenatis a velit eu, egestas auctor turpis. Duis in nibh ut diam pellentesque eleifend ac vel nunc. Pellentesque nec viverra massa. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Morbi hendrerit varius pretium. In faucibus et dui ac varius.

hobbies
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque quis aliquam metus. Morbi vulputate dui eget est laoreet venenatis. Etiam in finibus est.

fears
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque quis aliquam metus. Morbi vulputate dui eget est laoreet venenatis. Etiam in finibus est.

ailments
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque quis aliquam metus. Morbi vulputate dui eget est laoreet venenatis.

skills
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque quis aliquam metus. Morbi vulputate dui eget est laoreet venenatis. Etiam in finibus est. Aliquam vehicula sem vitae ante volutpat, at semper erat egestas. Aenean scelerisque felis felis, ut bibendum dui bibendum ut. Ut non purus sem.

background
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque quis aliquam metus. Morbi vulputate dui eget est laoreet venenatis. Etiam in finibus est. Aliquam vehicula sem vitae ante volutpat, at semper erat egestas. Aenean scelerisque felis felis, ut bibendum dui bibendum ut. Ut non purus sem. Sed at mattis nisl. Ut lorem orci, venenatis a velit eu, egestas auctor turpis. Duis in nibh ut diam pellentesque eleifend ac vel nunc. Pellentesque nec viverra massa. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Morbi hendrerit varius pretium. In faucibus et dui ac varius.

Curabitur a orci leo. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Proin ligula est, vestibulum et lacus hendrerit, varius placerat orci. Vivamus tincidunt fringilla urna non auctor. Nullam non lectus urna. Duis sit amet varius felis. Proin et accumsan erat. Donec nisl neque, ultricies ut ex sit amet, mollis efficitur massa. Sed nec dolor enim. Aliquam tristique magna a bibendum gravida. Maecenas vitae bibendum velit, eu finibus sem. Sed sed nisl id risus lacinia accumsan a tristique nunc. Nulla nec leo risus.

Pellentesque sollicitudin ligula et nunc consectetur, et venenatis tellus venenatis. Mauris luctus bibendum risus. Cras sit amet lacus lacus. Aenean est quam, scelerisque id elementum quis, imperdiet quis nisl. Suspendisse mollis at elit sit amet mollis. Suspendisse ullamcorper diam et erat semper, eu efficitur nunc cursus. Sed convallis vehicula nisl nec pellentesque. Maecenas purus erat, sodales ac accumsan ut, molestie a leo. Sed erat ligula, scelerisque sed tempor quis, lobortis suscipit risus. Vivamus felis purus, posuere eu sem bibendum, suscipit dapibus enim. Sed leo augue, placerat vehicula ultrices rhoncus, bibendum nec libero. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Sed non pretium justo. Nullam ut lacinia nisl. Vivamus in pharetra nisl. Aenean varius hendrerit volutpat.

Aenean in gravida nibh. Vivamus gravida iaculis tempus. Aenean semper nulla ipsum. Curabitur augue ligula, consectetur eu sodales a, placerat eu risus. Duis scelerisque, nibh quis tempor porta, eros sapien aliquam urna, a sodales libero massa at leo. In aliquam tellus id lacus sollicitudin congue. Quisque dignissim maximus est sed accumsan. Aliquam ut lectus et justo vestibulum tristique. Curabitur consequat aliquet hendrerit.
name
relationship
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque quis aliquam metus. Morbi vulputate dui eget est laoreet venenatis. Etiam in finibus est. Aliquam vehicula sem vitae ante volutpat, at semper erat egestas. Aenean scelerisque felis felis, ut bibendum dui bibendum ut. Ut non purus sem. Sed at mattis nisl. Ut lorem orci, venenatis a velit eu, egestas auctor turpis. Duis in nibh ut diam pellentesque eleifend ac vel nunc. Pellentesque nec viverra massa. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Morbi hendrerit varius pretium. In faucibus et dui ac varius.
name
relationship
name
relationship

coded by natasha.

Last edited:
character name
title / role
full name
info here.
nicknames
info here.
birthday
info here.
sexuality
info here.
place of birth
info here.
occupation
info here.
appearance
height
info.

weight
info.

hair

eyes

build

modifications

face claim

❝ quote here ❞
persona
personality
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque quis aliquam metus. Morbi vulputate dui eget est laoreet venenatis. Etiam in finibus est. Aliquam vehicula sem vitae ante volutpat, at semper erat egestas.

Aenean scelerisque felis felis, ut bibendum dui bibendum ut. Ut non purus sem. Sed at mattis nisl. Ut lorem orci, venenatis a velit eu, egestas auctor turpis. Duis in nibh ut diam pellentesque eleifend ac vel nunc. Pellentesque nec viverra massa. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Morbi hendrerit varius pretium. In faucibus et dui ac varius.

hobbies

fears

ailments

skills
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque quis aliquam metus. Morbi vulputate dui eget est laoreet venenatis. Etiam in finibus est. Aliquam vehicula sem vitae ante volutpat, at semper erat egestas. Aenean scelerisque felis felis, ut bibendum dui bibendum ut. Ut non purus sem.

background

Curabitur a orci leo. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Proin ligula est, vestibulum et lacus hendrerit, varius placerat orci. Vivamus tincidunt fringilla urna non auctor. Nullam non lectus urna. Duis sit amet varius felis. Proin et accumsan erat. Donec nisl neque, ultricies ut ex sit amet, mollis efficitur massa. Sed nec dolor enim. Aliquam tristique magna a bibendum gravida. Maecenas vitae bibendum velit, eu finibus sem. Sed sed nisl id risus lacinia accumsan a tristique nunc. Nulla nec leo risus.

Pellentesque sollicitudin ligula et nunc consectetur, et venenatis tellus venenatis. Mauris luctus bibendum risus. Cras sit amet lacus lacus. Aenean est quam, scelerisque id elementum quis, imperdiet quis nisl. Suspendisse mollis at elit sit amet mollis. Suspendisse ullamcorper diam et erat semper, eu efficitur nunc cursus. Sed convallis vehicula nisl nec pellentesque. Maecenas purus erat, sodales ac accumsan ut, molestie a leo. Sed erat ligula, scelerisque sed tempor quis, lobortis suscipit risus. Vivamus felis purus, posuere eu sem bibendum, suscipit dapibus enim. Sed leo augue, placerat vehicula ultrices rhoncus, bibendum nec libero. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Sed non pretium justo. Nullam ut lacinia nisl. Vivamus in pharetra nisl. Aenean varius hendrerit volutpat.

Aenean in gravida nibh. Vivamus gravida iaculis tempus. Aenean semper nulla ipsum. Curabitur augue ligula, consectetur eu sodales a, placerat eu risus. Duis scelerisque, nibh quis tempor porta, eros sapien aliquam urna, a sodales libero massa at leo. In aliquam tellus id lacus sollicitudin congue. Quisque dignissim maximus est sed accumsan. Aliquam ut lectus et justo vestibulum tristique. Curabitur consequat aliquet hendrerit.
name
relationship
name
relationship
name
relationship

coded by natasha.

ezra profile to come

Last edited:
character name
title / role
full name
info here.
nicknames
info here.
birthday
info here.
sexuality
info here.
place of birth
info here.
occupation
info here.
appearance
height
info.

weight
info.

hair

eyes

build

modifications

face claim

❝ quote here ❞
persona
personality

hobbies

fears

ailments

skills

background

The trouble is trouble. That is how anyone would describe Octavia. That is, if they truly knew her. The public receives a relatively innocent and divine glance. Octavia takes after her father, Amedaius, who turned her into Ezra's replacement daughter. He had a daughter when he was human before Amedaius had turned him, but that was long ago. Octavia has always known Ezra as a father figure and Amedaius as a deranged uncle.Octavia remembers very little of her life before becoming a vampire. Living that long does that to one. Even vampires could not escape the complexities of holding onto memories. It had often been summed up as the fever being so intense that it eradicated all memory of her life before or almost all of it. Ezra would always forbid anyone to retell the tale of her birth. Saying there was no use holding onto a tortured story. Especially since Octavia can't remember it herself, Ezra had always guaranteed her the origin story would disappoint her. Her life before being reborn into a vampire was sour, bitter and depressing. So, she eventually lost interest in her past and relished the present and future.
name
relationship
name
relationship

The trouble is trouble. That is how anyone would describe Octavia. That is, if they truly knew her. The public receives a relatively innocent and divine glance. Octavia takes after her father, Amedaius, who turned her into Ezra's replacement daughter. He had a daughter when he was human before Amedaius had turned him, but that was long ago. Octavia has always known Ezra as a father figure and Amedaius as a deranged uncle.
Octavia remembers very little of her life before becoming a vampire. Living that long does that to one. Even vampires could not escape the complexities of holding onto memories. It had often been summed up as the fever being so intense that it eradicated all memory of her life before or almost all of it. Ezra would always forbid anyone to retell the tale of her birth. Saying there was no use holding onto a tortured story. Especially since Octavia can't remember it herself, Ezra had always guaranteed her the origin story would disappoint her. Her life before being reborn into a vampire was sour, bitter and depressing. So, she eventually lost interest in her past and relished the present and future.

name
relationship

coded by natasha.

Last edited:
An update. There has been the main page set as well as an RPN OOC. There is a tentative discord server as well. However, I will likely be in touch faster if you post on the RPN out-of-character thread. Post all application profiles here. Even character reserves if you wish with a face holder. However, follow up with a profile 24 hours after the placeholder is published.

BUMP

Bump dont be affraid of profile codes. Im equally as accepting to a simple typed profile application. I have been working diligently on a fun mystery and easter egg plot drops. I plan on having a major plot for each character. Im very dedicated and motivated. I truly hope to gather an interest of a few.

Please help this idea be successful.

I really look forward to your applications to come

Users who are viewing this thread

Back