• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FireMaiden

Grade A Bitch
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

229b159556c2633a635312770f223c86.jpg

• Dark clouds slowly crept across the sky above, the pitter patter of scatter rain hitting the cobblestone streets adding to this gloomy day in Terberis. The usual hustle and bustle of the main city market was unaffected though, the common folk not letting a little rain get in the way of the daily rat race called survival. Among these good folk, stood an old man on tattered clothing. His feet firmly planted atop an old crate, his eyes wide and wild. "You fools!" He called, a few disinterested glances turning his way. "Can you not see it? Can you not feel it?! Enone himself is weeping! He weeps for us!" Those glances turned away, another religious fanatic spewing his paranoid ravings. Graphing at straws for attention. Annoying of course, but not uncommon here. The man gasped, clutching at his chest as he threw his head back, wild eyes staring up at the clouded sky. "King Sebastian has forsaken us! He has forgotten us! Sat in his tower, he cannot hear the good people of Liomura!" Once again, a few gazes shifted to watch. Crying so publicly about the king...the guard had already straightened up.

The old man bent forward, eyes finding the crowd shuffling by. "He takes and he takes and he takes! And he gives nothing in return!" The man cried. "His conquests will lead to war! It's already brewing, you cannot ignore the signs!" Once again, the man would be ignored. What was it to them if he started war? Terberis was safe. Nobody could touch it. "Our son's will be stolen and sent to their deaths, our economy will crumble! Nobody will be safe from Sebastian's wrath!" Still he was ignored. The wild look on his eyes turned desperate, he only needed one soul to listen. One man or woman or child to start the rebellion. One heart among the thousands that believed him. "Will you only act when it's too late?" He yelled, his voice breaking, his throat dry and hoarse. He could not ignore the heavy metallic footfalls behind him, guards sporting the royal emerald and gold armor descending onto him like a vulture on a fresh corpse.

He threw himself forward, off the crate and onto the cobblestone. Knobbly knees hit the ground, his hands clawing at the stone to pull himself forward. Thunder tore through the sky as the soft drizzle suddenly turned to an angry downpour. "YOU WILL REGRET IT!" He bellowed, heavy hands closing on his arms, the guard not bothering to put him on his feet. "YOU'LL SEE, YOU'LL ALL SEE! SEBASTIAN WILL BE OUR DOWNFALL!" He fought with the rain to be heard, the common folk turning the faces away from him as the guard dragged him away. Everything was fine. It had to be. Sebastian was simply a man in mourning, the old man was wrong. It was an easy to believe lie. Convenient denial. They had all seen the signs. Hear the rumors from passing merchants, the palace servants. But ignoring the signs was easier than facing them. Than staring down certain death as that man had. But there would no doubt be a few. Brave souls who would challenge what was dawning, how the world was turning. But just how far are the willing to go for Astoria?

Last edited:
i’m definitely interested~ i will read the lore tomorrow morning and get back to you ^^

Kind of lame, but my favorite Fantasy game is this old web player called "Adventure Quest Worlds", which was practically my entire childhood. As far as classes go, I shoot for anything that matches the backstory I concoct. Anyways, color me interested.

Kind of lame, but my favorite Fantasy game is this old web player called "Adventure Quest Worlds", which was practically my entire childhood. As far as classes go, I shoot for anything that matches the backstory I concoct. Anyways, color me interested.
That's a good way to pick a class lol

It's rare to see all bases covered, in terms of lore and rules. I'm in.

Where do you want the writing sample? PM/DM/whatever you call it?

i am Interested but I have yet to read the lore. Um I don't really have a favorite fantasy game and as for class I mean it depends. By the way for the writing sample. Could we just add a writing sample to our cs? That way not only are you getting a sample of our writing but also what are characters are going to be like.

i am Interested but I have yet to read the lore. Um I don't really have a favorite fantasy game and as for class I mean it depends. By the way for the writing sample. Could we just add a writing sample to our cs? That way not only are you getting a sample of our writing but also what are characters are going to be like.
That's fine too, just put it in a spoiler at the bottoms of your CS

OOC is up!

CS is up too!

Also tagging Fred Colon Fred Colon and Orikanyo Orikanyo Incase y'all wanna join again

super interested !! i love how thought out this is, i'll be up late reading the lore tonight i'm sure ! my favorite fantasy game is dnd and i typically play a cleric!

Heya! I'm always down for a good fantasy story, and I have a character that I've been itching to use, though I have a few questions regarding character creation and whatnot so I can get started on my character :3

I also have a Discord if you would like to discuss more there!
Ask away! I don't mind if you ask here or on discord

Discord would be preferable! It just makes things easier. Is there a specific group chat that you can invite me to, and then we can go from there? Oh! And my favorite fantasy game is the Final Fantasy series as a whole, though I really love XIV and I normally play either the Black Mage or the Summoner/Beastmaster :3

Last edited:
Discord would be preferable! It just makes things easier. Is there a specific group chat that you can invite me to, and then we can go from there? Oh! And my favorite fantasy game is the Final Fantasy series as a whole, though I really love XIV and I normally play either the Black Mage or the Summoner/Beastmaster :3
The discord is linked in the OOC

I'm also interested if you are still accepting people. I've got an idea for a mouse Faye that might be interesting once he's fleshed out. Maybe some kind of Borrower situation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back