• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy For Astoria! - OOC (Reboot)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

FireMaiden

Grade A Bitch
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Howdy Howdy, welcome to the For Astoria! OOC! I recommend joining the discord because that's where most of the OOC chatter will take place. That being said, it's not a huge requirement, I'll still be answering questions and posting big announcements here.

Yo yo, Ori is here and...

He still has this intense addiction to hitting things with a big stick.

In various ways, I like big number and big smash make big number gib good brain juice.

My favorite game, well, theres lots, but I will always love the dragon quest series, the formula is typically similar, but its like bread.

And how many types of bread is out there?

I’m generally excited to finally be in a well rounded fantasy role play, and I’m very excited to make my character I just gotta find a cool face claim for him.

Oh my god, people are hearting my character it’s enough to make a grown man cry🥲
Yep! He's accepted! And if you were in the discord you'd get a fancy role lol

Anyway, because you said he doesn't use magic often, I'm letting if slide that you didn't list any spells outright. However! Keep in mind he's human and would only be able to use four spells. If he can create ice things, that counts as one, but only for simple constructs such as spikes. Anymore more complex counts as an entirely different spell

Dank u.

The Farram Knight set always looks great, need to play ds 2 again

Your character sheets were fine, but I wasn't accepting any more rouges or half-elves. If we have a drop, I'll let you know, and you could possibly be accepted then
Not sure what you mean by baccelring? 😅 But like i was like the first person to even start making rouge and.....ok i get if you have to many rouges but there are like only two half elves yours and mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back