• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ❤︎ 𝙁𝙤𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩: A Search for Romance Intertwined With Other Shenanigans!

Lunabelle

🪸🐠🪸
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

hear me calling
❝ stop before you start falling… ❞

𝘽𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙄 𝘽𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣

Hello! I’m Lunabelle and I’m simply in the mood for writing romance. Whether it’s full on drama and angst or the most comfy, cozy fluff - I’ve caught a bad case of the love bug. If you’re looking into exploring more romantic plots too, let’s trade our ideas!​
About: She/Her, 21, EST/GMT-5. I’m a lazy-lit to adv-lit writer. I try to mirror post length, but it’s not necessary. Write as much or as little as you’d like. I’m pretty flexible partner, although, I’m mostly online in the late afternoons and evenings. I also tend to post on the slower side of things so I ask for patience. And of course, I’ll give the same! ❤︎
Contact: Send me a Message. I love OOC and all of the fun stuff like trading head canons, rp memes, and sharing music! Just give me a heads up of your RPN user so I know where I’m adding you from. Thanks!​

𝙁𝙤𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩

I’d really love for other genres to be involved! I’m pretty open to any genre that we write in from fantasy, sci-fi, modern, mystery, action, slice-of-life, etc. I feel like we can work both the plot in having really interesting twists to compliment the more character-driven romance.

I also have some fandoms, although, I greatly prefer putting an original twist on things and using original characters on both sides. It would be my pleasure to meet and show your OCs some love! ( i_i)\(^-^ ) ❤︎

• Games: Harvest Moon, Stardew Valley, Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Minecraft, Ace Attorney, Tales Universe (Namco), Monster Hunter, Assassin’s Creed, Borderlands, Hitman, Metal Gear
  • Shows/Movies: Harry Potter, ATLA (Avatar), Percy Jackson, Westworld, Altered Carbon, MCU (Marvel), TWD, The Boys, The Umbrella Academy, Invincible
  • Anime: Death Note, Chainsaw Man, Spy x Family, TBHK (Hanako-kun), Psycho-Pass, Haikyuu!!, Ouran High, Fruits Basket, Sailor Moon
I’m such a sucker for ship dynamics and pairings! Here’s some of my favourite ones:​
(Bold is my preference. If none, I’m open to either! )​
  • By-the-book, Goody goody Two-shoes x Rebel, Devil May Care Hot-Head
  • Quiet Introvert x Extrovert That Won’t Leave Them Alone
  • Scary/Broody/If Looks Could Kill x Sweet Sunshine Softy
  • Popular Charmer x Social Outcast
  • Kinda Dumb x Very Smart
  • Supernatural/Gods/Ghost/Immortal x Human
  • Lost Sailor x Mermaid
  • Hero/Lawful x Villain/Chaotic
  • Rivals that secretly hang out
  • Partners in crime - BONUS, if they’re both kinda allergic to logic and just find themselves in more trouble than when they started! XD
  • Opposites Attract/Odd Couple
  • Soulmates/Destined Meetings/Meet Cutes! ❤︎
  • Forbidden Love/Star-crossed Lovers/ Ahh! My soul is sinking on a ship they call "Tragedy" (╥﹏╥)
𝘿𝙤𝙣’𝙩 𝘽𝙚 𝙒𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚

I have some small plot-line we can change and expand from. If you’re not feeling them, send me some of your own ideas. I’d love to come up with something we’d both enjoy!

(❤︎ means I’m craving this plot!)​

❤︎ C’est La Vie: Supernatural, Time-travelling, Slice-Of-Life​
Muse A had a pretty good day. In fact, it was so good that they wished they could start the day over and repeat again just to re-experience the magic. Fortunately for them, they wake up the next day having an intense feeling of deja vu. While there were very minor differences to their “dream”, Muse A seemed to relive the same day except this time they experience an accident that ultimately kills them. Jumping out of sheer panic, they wake up to the start of the same day again. But this time Muse A notices that Muse B is standing by their bedside. Muse B, A New Reaper/Death, ultimately is fascinated by life and Muse A. In an attempt to study them, Muse B suspends Muse A’s life in a time loop, prolonging their death. Slowly but surely, Muse A warms up to Muse B as they teach Muse B about their world. It’s a love that blossoms between them with a new experience each day Muse A is given. But Muse B’s powers can only last so long. What happens when Muse A’s time runs out for good?

My preferred role: Muse A please and thanks!

Looking for a partner to play: Muse B

Inspo: Meet Joe Black (1998) - My gosh! I absolutely adore this movie so much! If we can capture even an essence of this, I’d be so thrilled!
Powder Keg: Modern, Action, Angst/Drama, Could have a Fantasy/Sci-fi Twist​
Muse A was popular person in school/work. They were kind, funny, and everyone loved them. But the thing is, there was something hidden behind that smile. Unbeknownst to the people around them, Muse A was struggling with a toxic relationship (family member, friend, stalker, ex, etc.) and they were doing the best that they can to simply manage it. Enter Muse B. They were new to the school/workplace, but they were extremely indifferent - almost to the point of callousness. Nobody really interacted with Muse B because they gave everyone the cold shoulder. That is until Muse B witnesses Muse A’s relationship playing out in public. In an instant, it’s as if a switch flicked and Muse B knocks out Muse A’s toxic person, leaving Muse A bewildered why they did that. A few days later, Muse A finds out that Muse B has been missing from school/work because they’ve been suspended/arrested for their aggressive actions. Feeling guilty about what happened, Muse A journey’s to meet Muse B and check in on them, but they get caught in more trouble than they’ve bargained for. (It could be that Muse B is involved in a crime syndicate of sorts or just ran with the wrong crowd for a while.)

My preferred role: Either - Partner’s Choice! I’ve got a sweet as pie and resourceful Muse A and chill criminal reformer Muse B

Fantasy/Sci-fi Twist: If you want to spin it to a fantasy/sci-fi, Muse A (a person of royal descent) could be getting married to their toxic person due to a political alliance of sorts. Muse B could be from an opposing nation/kingdom/planet and they get arrested for treason and is sent to execution for thwarting the political/strategic marriage. Muse A would be hatching a plan to free them.
Out Of Water: Fantasy, Magic School, Light-hearted Comedy, Could be Harry Potter AU​
Muse A had a tragedy happen to them that’s turned their lives upside down, leaving them permanently injured (blinded, deaf, missing limbs, etc.). Using their brains and determination, they’ve studied magic and alchemy in the most prestigious magical school. Muse A’s mission was to create a potion that would heal them. And everything goes exactly as planned… except, when their potion gets switched with Muse B’s potion. Muse B was fascinated by magical creatures and so they’ve been crafting potions that act as medicine for magical creatures (Think of Muse B as a veterinarian of magical creatures). And so when Muse A drank their potion, they felt great and healed… but extra ears/tail/scales/etc. popped out of places they weren’t supposed to! It just so happens that Muse B’s potion was the first iteration and they don’t remember what ingredients they’ve put in their cauldron. So now, Muse B doesn’t only have to figure out how to reverse this spell, but they also have to help hide Muse A (because they stick out - extra limbs and all) to their fellow students or they risk being expelled.

My preferred role: Muse A please and thanks!

Looking for a partner to play: Muse B

Fandom Twist: I’m a fan of Harry Potter so I can see this playing out in the HP universe or an adjacent fictional universe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heya, I'd love to chat plots! I don't have Discord, but if you could PM me that'd be great!

I'd love to discuss writing with you! Also harvest moon was my thinggg as a teenager! (:

hey ! i'd love to discuss writing with you , if you could pm me that'd be perfect : )

Hi, I would like to talk to you about ideas, I don't seem to be able to send you a conversation so of you could start one [pm] and we could discuss ideas if you are still open by the time you get to me/if you do. :bishiesparklesl:

Very interested, feel free to reach out!

Hi! I would like to roleplay here if you would like! I am interested in doing a roleplay with original characters (I do not do fandom based roleplays anymore). However, I am interested in the following ship dynamics:
  • Lost Sailor x Mermaid
  • Kinda Dumb x Very Smart
  • Supernatural/Gods/Ghost/Immortal x Human
(I am most interested in the last one!).
If you are still interested, please reach out to me! I am available nearly all the time and in the same time zone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back