• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Fonts and Images

EveningWillow

1f7173947273fc3f47f1887045657ba6.gif

Hello there!
I am new to this site and was wondering about some of the fonts and images.
In my introduction thread, one of my images didn't load and I had to edit it.
I was wondering if there was specific kinds of photos that don't work with this site, so I won't have to edit my posts all the time and learn to avoid such photos/gifs.
As for fonts, I was wondering if the few listed were the only ones that were available to work with.
I rather enjoy fonts with more personality, but are still legible obviously; so some loose cursives and handwritings.
If anyone could give me some advice/point me in the right direction, that would be great!
tumblr_static_tumblr_mkmwmo8dmx1rykjy9o1_400.gif

1) Did you upload two gifs in your introduction?
2) You can go to Google Fonts for different font options, but, it seems like some of the fonts aren't working right now for reasons.
3) As a head's up, there's two theme looks on RPN: Normal and Nyte Lyfe. I actually can't read your text without highlighting it as a head's up. =w= /

Welcome to RPN! Hope you'll enjoy it here.

All images should work. Are you sure that the image URL was correct?

More fonts can be found here, but, as MISTER UN. 0W3N MISTER UN. 0W3N said, some of them are currently not working here. Specifically, fonts with two words in their name.

1) Did you upload two gifs in your introduction?
2) You can go to Google Fonts for different font options, but, it seems like some of the fonts aren't working right now for reasons.
3) As a head's up, there's two theme looks on RPN: Normal and Nyte Lyfe. I actually can't read your text without highlighting it as a head's up. =w= /
Oh my goodness, so does that mean I should stray away from really dark and light font colors? And thanks for the advice!

Oh my goodness, so does that mean I should stray away from really dark and light font colors? And thanks for the advice!
Different site themes will automatically change the default font color, so any text you leave as "automatic" will take care of itself at least.

Different site themes will automatically change the default font color, so any text you leave as "automatic" will take care of itself at least.
Thanks for telling me, it completely slipped my mind that people could have different site themes set.

With regards to the font bug, you can work around it using this trick:

1. Load the font using this: [FONT=Inknut Antiqua][DIV=display: none;].[/DIV][/FONT] (this loads the font but doesn't use it)
2. Apply the font using: [DIV=display: inline; font-family: Inknut Antiqua;]Inknut Antiqua[/DIV]

Which gives:

Inknut Antiqua

Users who are viewing this thread

Back