What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Follow the Paper Trail . . . (Now with New Pic Plots!)

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Anime, Historical, Realistic, Romance, Slice of Life, Super Powers, Supernatural

theorph99

Degenerate Animal Crossing™ Cheater
I'm very interested in your "What the rich need what the poor need" plot if you're still willing to do it.

Mothman

A moth, and also a man
Hihi~! I'm definitely interested in Patient gone Hunting Dog, but wanted to clarify first, when you say 'hunting dog' you're referring to her working with the police to hunt down criminals because of her lack of sympathy, combat skill, lack of emotional issues with killing, etc. etc?​

Necrefiri

The Last Unicorn
Hihi~! I'm definitely interested in Patient gone Hunting Dog, but wanted to clarify first, when you say 'hunting dog' you're referring to her working with the police to hunt down criminals because of her lack of sympathy, combat skill, lack of emotional issues with killing, etc. etc?​
Um I'm referring to her being used like the others were in the series psycho pass. So yeah, she goes from a patient whose got potential to recover to being a hunting dog where she is so high on the scale of being a potential criminal that she just gives in and uses the skills and benefits that come with it to help the police or I guess more so her detectives stay on the heels of criminals . I could explain more in depth if you havent seen or heard of the series psycho pass

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)