What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Follow the Paper Trail . . . (Now with New Pic Plots!)

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Anime, Historical, Realistic, Romance, Slice of Life, Super Powers, Supernatural

Necrefiri

The Last Unicorn
Yes I am still looking for those wondering ^,^ just didnt see why I should make a new thread when this one doesnt have that many pages yet.

Aevus

Crisis Averted
Hello! I think I'd be interested in the Male Mafia Member x Female Civilian plot, or possibly the 3rd Pic Plot!

GreedyBoy

the bad kid your parents warned you about
I really like the idea of the 1st pic plot or the serial killer/mafia member x club/burlesque dancer!

Hello, I read your plot ideas and a lot of them are very interesting to me. I was wondering if you would like to PM and discuss a roleplay. I am perfectly fine with playing the male role.

Salutations! Having just finished going through your thread I have to say I think we would be a good match. If it's still available I would be very interested in doing the picture plot #10. I do have to head into work in a couple of hour so, I won't be online that much longer. I hope to hear from you either way and, will get you a reply sometime tonight. Hope that you have a wonderful day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)