• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fnaf security breach sign up

Comicwolf

Searching for writing partners
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome boys and girls, to the newest group idea i have created...due to the latest fnaf trailer i been inspired to create this group but i need some help with the plot creating as i have two ideas so far

1. A freddy fazbear mall but except you and your friends stayed till near closing time, this is a mix of last year the nightmare game. If you dont know what that is its were four students get sucked into a nightmare and must escape before the killer finds them. Basically there would be 4 teenagers vs killers one of them being vanny...can you escape before they turn you into animatronics?
2. A normal roleplay group based on the fnaf world and security breach.

Rules:
1. No animatronic gifs, please no...i like the story but i dislike the actual jumpscares
2. Form will include backstory, schedule, name and etc.
3. Have fun, this can be multi fandom if needed

Intrested:
LadyLynx LadyLynx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back