• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom FNAF SECURITY BREACH Rp search

RangleTangle

Hello! I'm looking for someone who would like to rp in the fnaf security breach setting.

I'm looking for someone to play any of the animatronics or an OC animatronic that inhabits the pizza plex

They encounter the lost child (Gregory or an oc of mine if you prefer) and we can figure out other plot details as things go along!

Something cute with the added bonus of perhaps uncovering the secrets of the pizza plex!

Hello! I'm looking for someone who would like to rp in the fnaf security breach setting.

I'm looking for someone to play any of the animatronics or an OC animatronic that inhabits the pizza plex

They encounter the lost child (Gregory or an oc of mine if you prefer) and we can figure out other plot details as things go along!

Something cute with the added bonus of perhaps uncovering the secrets of the pizza plex!
I'm intrested!!

I'm More than interested!

I'm interested. I could play Montgomery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back