• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom FNAF/Security Breach OC x Canon Doubling!

Divider.png

lynx-fr-1576015635.png

Hello. There are rules down below. 😅 Please read them. I will know if you didn't read them, and you won't be getting a response.

I'm looking for a highly literate RP partner to write FNAF: Security Breach with long-term, though I am willing to dabble in the other games, too,
provided it is not with a character that has been in any way possessed, or inhabits the FNAF canon as a minor. I am looking for someone who is invested in my OCs;
will put effort into the RP, their own OC, and their characterization; and someone who will be willing to communicate OOC with me and become friends.

This is a DOUBLING thread. Meaning I will not just play a character for you. The favor must be returned so that it's fair. I will pair my character with Glamrock Freddy,
and your OC will be paired with a character of your choosing.

While I can RP on-site, I prefer off-site. My main platform is Google Docs, but I'm willing to do things on Discord, as well.
I prefer to talk OOC on Discord.

I won't be linking my OCs' bios here. As an artist, I have concerns about having my designs or concepts ripped. As such,
I will be sending them privately upon a suitable partner's interest.

The character I will be playing is a previous technician of the Pizzaplex that now possesses a prototype bobcat animatronic.

I am willing to play other non-romantic dynamics in your side of the scenario if that's what you're looking for.
Native-American-Feather-Divider2.gif

ABOUT ME:

Name: Lynx
Pronouns: They/them
Languages: English, Spanish, and (some) Mi'kmaq.
Timezone: CST -6/Central American Time

RULES:
-You MUST be 18+.
-You MUST be LGBT+ friendly, even if you're unwilling to write it.
-I will only play characters the way they're meant to be played. If they're cold or rude, they will still be cold or rude
unless given a reason to be otherwise.
-I will not ship or play characters that are minors.
-Your character MUST be fleshed-out and not self-contradictory. I've had far too many people send me characters whose
personality traits make no sense together with no reason given for why this is the case.
-Literacy, PLEASE. Grammar, punctuation, in-character canons, and imagistic writing are a must.
Native-American-Feather-Divider2.gif

Characters I'm looking for:
Glamrock Freddy (either default or an android/humanoid verse), OC x OC

Characters I'm willing to play:
Roxanne Wolf, Montgomery Gator, Glamrock Chica, Michael Afton, William Afton, Sunnydrop/Moondrop, Vanessa/Vanny, Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy, Ballora

Characters I'm UNWILLING to play:
Any of the base animatronics from Fredbear's Diner, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, Fredbear's Family Diner, or Circus Baby. (AKA base animatronics/withereds, to animatronics, or the puppet.)
I'm uncomfortable playing Gregory or Charlie or any other character that is a minor far below my age.​
I'm very new to RpN but I'd love to sit and talk if your still in search of a rp partner^-^

I have no clue if this is still active, or if you are, but I love to rp with you and play Glamrock Freddy. I’m adv. lit and enjoy typing—like a lot, I also enjoy playing as Freddy. If you are still interested that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back