• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom FNAF/Security Breach OC x Canon Doubling!

apugsign

Of the North
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Divider.png

lynx-fr-1576015635.png

Hello. There are rules down below. 😅 Please read them. I will know if you didn't read them, and you won't be getting a response.

I'm looking for a highly literate RP partner to write FNAF: Security Breach with long-term, though I am willing to dabble in the other games, too,
provided it is not with a character that has been in any way possessed, or inhabits the FNAF canon as a minor. I am looking for someone who is invested in my OCs;
will put effort into the RP, their own OC, and their characterization; and someone who will be willing to communicate OOC with me and become friends.

This is a DOUBLING thread. Meaning I will not just play a character for you. The favor must be returned so that it's fair. I will pair my character with Glamrock Freddy,
and your OC will be paired with a character of your choosing.

While I can RP on-site, I prefer off-site. My main platform is Google Docs, but I'm willing to do things on Discord, as well.
I prefer to talk OOC on Discord.

I won't be linking my OCs' bios here. As an artist, I have concerns about having my designs or concepts ripped. As such,
I will be sending them privately upon a suitable partner's interest.

To clarify, this is a ROMANTIC roleplay.

The character I will be playing is a previous technician of the Pizzaplex that now possesses a prototype bobcat animatronic.

I am willing to play other non-romantic dynamics in your side of the scenario if that's what you're looking for.
Native-American-Feather-Divider2.gif

ABOUT ME:

Name: Lynx
Pronouns: They/them
Languages: English, Spanish, and (some) Mi'kmaq.
Timezone: CST -6/Central American Time

RULES:
-You MUST be 18+.
-You MUST be LGBT+ friendly, even if you're unwilling to write it.
-I will only play characters the way they're meant to be played. If they're cold or rude, they will still be cold or rude
unless given a reason to be otherwise.
-I will not ship or play characters that are minors.
-Your character MUST be fleshed-out and not self-contradictory. I've had far too many people send me characters whose
personality traits make no sense together with no reason given for why this is the case.
-Literacy, PLEASE. Grammar, punctuation, in-character canons, and imagistic writing are a must.

Characters I'm looking for:
Glamrock Freddy (either default or an android/humanoid verse), OC x OC

Characters I'm willing to play:
Roxanne Wolf, Montgomery Gator, Glamrock Chica, Michael Afton, William Afton, Sunnydrop/Moondrop, Vanessa/Vanny, Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy, Ballora

Characters I'm UNWILLING to play:
Any of the base animatronics from Fredbear's Diner, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, Fredbear's Family Diner, or Circus Baby. (AKA base animatronics/withereds, to animatronics, or the puppet.)
I'm uncomfortable playing Gregory or Charlie or any other character that is a minor far below my age.​

Last edited:
Divider.png

lynx-fr-1576015635.png

Hello. There are rules down below. 😅 Please read them. I will know if you didn't read them, and you won't be getting a response.

I'm looking for a highly literate RP partner to write FNAF: Security Breach with long-term, though I am willing to dabble in the other games, too,
provided it is not with a character that has been in any way possessed, or inhabits the FNAF canon as a minor. I am looking for someone who is invested in my OCs;
will put effort into the RP, their own OC, and their characterization; and someone who will be willing to communicate OOC with me and become friends.

While I can RP on-site, I prefer off-site. My main platform is Google Docs, but I'm willing to do things on Discord, as well.

I won't be linking my OCs' bios here. As an artist, I have concerns about having my designs or concepts ripped. As such,

ABOUT ME:

RULES:
-You MUST be 18+.
-I will only play characters the way they're meant to be played. If they're cold or rude, they will still be cold or rude
-Your character MUST be fleshed-out and not self-contradictory. I've had far too many people send me characters whose
personality traits make no sense together with no reason given for why this is the case.
-Literacy, PLEASE. Grammar, punctuation, in-character canons, and imagistic writing are a must.

Roxanne Wolf, Montgomery Gator, Glamrock Chica, Michael Afton, William Afton, Vanessa/Vanny, Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy, Ballora

Any of the base animatronics from Fredbear's Diner, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, Fredbear's Family Diner, or Circus Baby. (AKA base animatronics/withereds, toy animatronics, or the puppet.)
I'm uncomfortable playing Gregory or Charlie or any other character that is a minor far below my age.​
I'm interested if you want to PM me, or me PM you.

I can gladly play Glamrock Freddy for you

Just let me know

Are you comfortable with FxF romance pairings? I'm thinking about shipping Vanessa with an OC.

Divider.png

lynx-fr-1576015635.png

This is a DOUBLING thread. Meaning I will not just play a character for you. The favor must be returned so that it's fair. I will pair my character with Glamrock Freddy,
and your OC will be paired with a character of your choosing.

The character I will be playing is a previous technician of the Pizzaplex that now possesses a prototype bobcat animatronic.

I am willing to play other non-romantic dynamics in your side of the scenario if that's what you're looking for.

ABOUT ME:

RULES:
-You MUST be 18+.

Roxanne Wolf, Montgomery Gator, Glamrock Chica, Michael Afton, William Afton, Sunnydrop/Moondrop, Vanessa/Vanny, Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy, Ballora

Any of the base animatronics from Fredbear's Diner, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, Fredbear's Family Diner, or Circus Baby. (AKA base animatronics/withereds, to animatronics, or the puppet.)
Are you still looking for RP Partners? I do have a couple of questions about this with the Cannon x Oc part. If you're up for it I'd love to chat

Do you mean you're looking for someone to Play Freddy FOR you. Like you play for me I'll play for you kinda thing? You worded it a little odd and I'm a bit stupid so I got confused. 😅
Yes, I'm looking for Freddy and I would play any of those that I listed in the "characters I'm willing to play" list.

Update! I can also play a Glamrock Foxy or Bonnie using knowledge of the Rockstar animatronic personalities or a non-possessed variant of any animatronic (think the multiple Chuck E. Cheese locations and their various animatronics).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back