• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings FNAF Security Breach Interest Check?

_-LostSoul-_

Magic Eight Ball
Hello! Im soul! Been gone for a few weeks due to being sick and then covid came and hit me but im all good now! Well while i was sick i developed an interest for security breach! Ive almost finished the game up and its jsut so amazing! But anyway, enough rambling!

I wanted to see if anybody would be interested in a oc x animatronic??? I dont mind which role i play please be simi active! Im not saying you have to post everyday! Thats just no gonna happen sometimes but you know a post every so often would be awesome! Also please be 18+, im in my early 20's so i dont really feel comfortable rping with anybody under that!

Examples of pairing i would be interested in doing:

Oc × Monty
Oc× Sun/Moon

Im not opposed to do others, those ars just my favorites at the moment! Feel free to message me if your interested or have any questions! I dont have any triggers and i usually use mature theme!

Yello. I’m interested in the OCxSun/Moon option, but I need some clarification on who’s playing whom.

I'm down. I could do OcxMonty and be Monty only on some exceptions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back