• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (Semi-lit/Adv-Lit) Five Nights at Freddy's RP Search [Mystery, slice of life, found family]

Martyin

Obsessive Writer
Roleplay Type(s)
1648338462165.png
Hello, hello hello!
This thread is kind've a recreation of an older search thread of mine. My fascination with the idea has not waned whatsoever, and I am hoping to find others who have similar idea's to me!
Keep in mind; no matter how old this thread is, I'm STILL looking, even as of November 2023.

First, some basic info...

1648335876336.png
About me...

• Hi! I prefer he/him, am 31.
  • Literate/Novella writer - Been roleplaying for... gosh, almost 18 years now? However, I am always looking to improve, and I crave detail- so I tend to strive for numerous paragarphs at minimum (with exceptions to dialogue or calmer moments between characters). The more, the better though, because I always strive to improve my writing!
  • Romance is secondary.
  • I kinda dabble in all sorts of stories. Mysteries, drama, horror, angst, and definitely some slice of life, fluff, comfort, found family... Honestly, I love it when a story can hit on all of these genres.

1648336376600.png
FNAF...

I have a few notable idea's for the Five Nights at Freddy's setting. As a general rule, though, I'm open to many different plots, different times, different places... I have my preferences with characters, sure, but truthfully I am interested in finding a partner who is eager to come up with and exchange idea's along with me! Turn this into a mutual project of fun, if you will.

But we all need somewhere to start, so I have a few idea's...

Sentient Animatronics- AI that grows and thinks for itself, either on accident or on purpose. Maybe it's an impossible, mystical marvel of science- or maybe it's a commonly accepted thing within the Faz company. Either way, I'd love to include at least one sentient animatronic. One that is sentient and alive without the help of an external soul. I find it very interesting to dive into inanimate creations and turn them into full-blown, well-rounded characters.
I do like being creative in how the animatronics develop and interpret the world around them. Hope that someone else is just as interested!

Found Family Bots- It's always been nice 'n cute to imagine the Fazgang as an unlikely family, all trapped together due to their circumstances, and helping each other out... or bickering. XD

Canon is loose... I'm happy adhering to the known canon. I'm also happy with ignoring all of it and making our own story. I'm happy with using some of it, and ignoring others... and I'm happy with completely rewriting the story, depending on what you prefer! I really don't care that much about what canon we follow, and would rather encourage full creativity with this while using the basic setting and characters for our plots.

Would be cool if we could explore a family dynamic with the animatronics, too. I just have a lot of fun with found family plots!

Characters...
I am admittedly partial to the OGs... Would be a dream to be able to utilize OG Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy from the first game! Either in their withered forms or otherwise. But I'll list several characters I'm open to portraying, with the bold ones being my favorites~
Bonnie, Chica, Foxy.
Toy Freddy, Toy Chica, Mangle.
Open to the Nightmares, the Funtimes, and the Rockstars with some plotting.
Monty Gator, Sun/Moon, Gregory, Glamrock Bonnie.

Heavily Headcanon based- Spring Bonnie, the Puppet, Michael Afton and Mike Schmidt, Fritz Smith.

I am very flexible when it comes to characters. If you have OC's you'd like to focus on, fantastic! If you have a favorite canon character that you prefer to play on this list, well that's just wonderful, I would love to meet 'em. Don't be afraid to let me know!

When it comes to OC's, I got a million of 'em and I can adapt them for our RP quite easily. I have one dedicated FNAF OC, though. Once again his background information is very generic and basic, as my characters get additional detail added to them once we start plotting our RP.

1648338079387.png
Surveillance Bunny

Plots!

Here are some outlines that we can edit and change, depending on your preferences! These are constantly being updated, and I apologize if any of them are hard to understand. It's challenging to come up with a summary without any specific detailed information like character names or gender. XD

Rewriting History
- Maybe events in the game change for one reason or another. Certain things can never happen, or maybe certain characters can swap out roles. What if adult employees began to die instead of children? Maybe the events of the story take place 30 years into the future, how would the improved technology change the animatronics and pizzeria's?

Resistance
- The animatronics all began as simple AI. But as time passed and they grew, a new kind of life began to develop within their coding. The AI began to grow in sentience, slowly becoming aware of themselves and their surroundings, as well as the events that transpire around them. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy all live each day as silly characters for the entertainment of others, growing more self-aware as they proceed. Slowly gaining knowledge of the outside world through their day to day routine. But soon they decide to break the routine, seeking some escape... or acting out to defend the weak.

Meeting Strangers
- The animatronic gang meet another gang of animatronics! Except... something is a little bit different about those other robots... They don't seem like normal animatronics, instead seeming like something different.

Stop it. Get some help.
- As the Night Guard faces another night of terror and threats, they get fed up... and the guard gets careless. This results in getting caught by the animatronics! But surprisingly, the night guard doesn't meet a terrible fate... and instead simply get thrown out of the building! What the heck!!! Now the Night Guard has to fight just to stay in the building to do their job- and maybe without the fear of death, they might actually have a chance to learn about the animatronics for once...

Man VS Machine
- Character A and Character B are both very close (friends, siblings, found family, whichever we want). One day, Character A goes to their job at Freddy's, and never returns, unfortunately dying at the location and inhabiting a suit, stuck in the building with the animatronics. Unfortunately, Character A had no family to miss them, so their death was covered up by Faz Ent rather than reported, and Character B has no idea where their friend has gone. Suspecting something at the Freddy's location, Character B applies for the same job and starts searching for clues, finding their long-lost friend! How will both characters handle this new, bleak reality they're in? And what part do the animatronics play in all of this...

Psychic Friend Plushie!
- "Ever wish you could bring home your favorite animatronic pals after the show? Well, now you can! With a brand-new line of at-home assistance dolls, now any member of the Faz Family could reside in your home! Not only is this a great toy for children, but these advanced dolls can be companions, assistants, or even alarms! Come buy your FazFriend today!" - Thinking a simple story of a child OC receiving a toy of their choice, and slowly revealing mysteries.

Strange new friend...
- Your character is a brand new guard at a soon-to-be-opened Pizzeria! They aren't alone though- sort of... As they are given a "Security robot" to help assist with tasks. Connected to the guards iPad, they can now remotely control the security animatronic to do the monitoring for them! However, upon beginning the job, strange small incidents immediately begin happening. Cups and keys go missing, doors are swinging open and shut, music plays out of random speakers... And their 'helper bot' seems to be behaving strangely...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back