• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom FMA Slice of Life? Yes? No? Maybe?

Rusty of Shackleford

Ten Thousand Club
Heya there! Been really craving FMA recently, especially RP wise. And I've also been craving something slice of life...so...why not mix it? I'm looking for a very specific setup, so bear with me. Lemme just give you some basics about me, and I'll give ya the plot. I always play male characters, preferably OCs, in MxF pairings. I love family themes, so get ready for that, and I don't really care about post length. Without further ado, here's the plot!

Twenty years have passed since the Promised Day. Relative peace has returned to Amestris, with Fuhrer Mustang making several broad changes to the government, earning the ire of many of the more conservative members of the military. Our characters would be about 20-22, either still in, or just out of college. They'd be dating, and everything would be relatively normal. Well, it would be if YC wasn't the Fuhrer's daughter. And yes, I know it's sounding like a bad sitcom, but please. Then it just follows their everyday lives. Studying, doing research, etc. Maybe move on to them getting married, and starting a family of their own. Who knows? Anything could happen. They could become genocidal maniacs for all I know.

And there it is! Sorry if this RT is bad. I'm really tired, and wanted to get this up before I go to bed. Anyways, PM me, or post here if you're interested, my dudes! Cya!

no omg this actually sounds really fun and cute!
i'd be super up for this. it would be interesting to do a lot of worldbuilding with this too!

it would be cool to bring an element of controversy into the relationship too, like 'ooh, mustang's daughter is dating a really poor/ishvalan/xingese' guy. idk what you think abt that.

no omg this actually sounds really fun and cute!
i'd be super up for this. it would be interesting to do a lot of worldbuilding with this too!

it would be cool to bring an element of controversy into the relationship too, like 'ooh, mustang's daughter is dating a really poor/ishvalan/xingese' guy. idk what you think abt that.
Great! Could ya PM me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back