• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings โ˜พ ๐’‡๐’๐’š ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’ (๐‘š๐‘ฅ๐‘“, ๐‘“๐‘ฅ๐‘“)

moonglow

aimee
Roleplay Availability
Halloween-8bit-Gif-Backgrounds-414foto.com.gif

โœง ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’Ž๐’† โœง
hey there! I go by Mimi or Moon here. I haven't been on this site for a couple of months now, but I've started to crave writing again recently and found myself back. I'm 20 years old and have been roleplaying for five-ish years now. if I get really into the roleplay, prepare for several mood boards. also, excuse the gif: I love halloween way too much. hopefully I haven't bored you too much, and you can see if we'd be a good match.

โœง
๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ โœง
โ€” 18+ roleplayers.
โ€” I do both M/F and F/F, and prefer playing as female.
โ€” I like to stick to PMs when roleplaying.
โ€” as I'm in college and have a job, my replies probably won't be too quick; I hope to be able to reply at least once a day.
โ€” listen. I tend to get carried away when writing, meaning my replies can be quite long sometimes. if you message me, please be willing to write 2/3+ paragraphs.
โ€” OOC chat is great! I really don't know how I'm coming across here aha, but I'm not too mean to talk to c:
โ€” I'm ghost friendly.
โ€” please come willing to help plot and brainstorm ideas! my preferences for genres are: fantasy, action, mystery/thriller, historical, sci-fi/cyberpunk, contemporary and horror.
โ€” I like to have romance in the roleplay, but I won't insist. but who doesn't love a bit of angst?

โœง
๐’‘๐’‚๐’Š๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” โœง
โ€” assassin x assassin
โ€” pirates!
โ€” bounty hunter x bountee (is that a word?)
โ€” royal x guard
โ€” ghost x human
โ€” android x human
โ€” villain x hero
โ€” mafia member x opposing gang member
โ€” detective x criminal
โ€” arranged marriage
โ€” more to come...

โœง ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’๐’Ž๐’” โœง
(please bear in mind that I prefer oc x oc for these)
โ€” star wars
โ€” dragon age
โ€” the 100
โ€” marvel
โ€” doctor who
โ€” the walking dead
โ€” harry potter trio era

โœง ๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’” โœง

โ€” don't go looking for the things that go missing. except a person is more than just a thing. when a young college student goes missing, a small town erupts in chaos. now, it's up to her sibling and an old friend to uncover the mystery. but there's something wrong with this town. whether it be a killer or something more unnatural on the loose, it's up to you to decide...[think like the tv show dark.]

โ€” mourn and glory. muse a has just had a rather unpleasant morning: they're dead. or, at least they're partially dead. their soul is fast leaving their body, and they have very little time on their hands to make things right before they're lost to a purgatory of endlessly wandering the void for eternity. they have to find out who exactly killed them. and that's where muse b comes in: Grim. a demon, a reaper...somebody whose job just got a lot harder because of muse a. tasked with helping them, the two try to uncover the mystery before time catches up with them. (ensue murder, mystery, and just a pinch of angst).

โ€” more to come!

Last edited:
why, hello there! i'd like to think your thread title and my status are a happy coincidence (: i'm interested in assassin x assassin and pirates!

Hi Moon! I'm super new here and just getting back into roleplaying again, but if you're looking for someone who also is fairly busy (also in college and have a job) and can reply like at least once a day I'm your dude! I would be super into doing ghost x human.

Hi! I'm also in uni and quite busy but I think I can be on here a fair amount to reply decently. I'm interested in bounty hunter x bountee or hero x villain, maybe with a sci-fi esque theme or basic contemporary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back