• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Fly Me to the Moon: A Space station RP.

holyman1998

Welcome Aboard! Today is the 24th of May, 2813, and you have had the honor to dock at Augustus Station.

Built in the orbit of one of Jupiter's many moons, this station can give rise to many a purpose. Are you here to move in with your family? Or do you plan to live alone? Are you looking for employment? Or are you on the run? Or maybe you're just visiting. Either way, our station is well equipped and suited to your needs. So grab your bags, leave the shuttle, and begin your visit today! Just make sure to check in at customs first.

The Family (OPEN)
You, your spouse, your kids, and future kids would LOVE living here in our wonderful family dorms in the southwards wing. We have basic amenities, nop of the notch pediatric and prenatal care, and the perfect fun and education to make your children wonderful citizens. No pets allowed.

The Fugitive(s) (OPEN)
WARNING. WANTED INDIVIDUAL SPOTTED IN SHUTTLE. PLEASE DO NOT RESIST ARREST. PLEASE SURRENDER QUIETLY. SECURITY IS ENROUTE TO YOUR LOCATION. ANY ATTEMPTS TO RESIST ARREST MAY COMPLICATE ARREST OR LEAD TO LETHAL FORCE. THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING.

The Tourist(s) (OPEN)
Please make your way to customs and make sure to present your passport. Make sure to declare any suspicious items and provide a reason why we should not detain you. Once that's done, you're free to check out our hotel wing to the north after receiving your room keycard from reception.

The New Employees(s) (OPEN)
Welcome, Employee! Make sure to check the reception and have your work visa ready to present. If you have not reserved a job prior to arrival, one will be handed to you. Failing that, unemployment benefits will be arranged.

The Crew (Played by yours truly)

Other Roles (Has to be approved by me.)

Soooo... is this RP strictly humans for the player characters? An alien criminal would be right up my alley. Or even as a new employee.

Last edited:
So after extensive brainstorming, I have decided to play the foreman for the local shipbreaking business, having been transferred from his old job on a Mars station

Character sheet up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back