• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource Fly Away with me / Little Dove's creations

Kiri1109

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, hello! Welcome to the thread!
This thread is creations of mine i'm currently reworking. These creations come from Feralfront originally and i'm doing my best to make them work here which means inspecting coding and seeing whether i can fix my old codes while also learning the differences between coding here and coding over on Feralfront. This is currently just a 'Hey, i'm using these!' thread where i will post updates as well. I will be making *multiple* types. So, expect Thread templates, posting templates, OOC templates.. My favorites are ones with gifs, but don't worry, i'll also make some that aren't too 'look at me!'. Note, that, any will have a claiming mark. It is only to show i made the fancy, and it wont show up. Mine are usually transparent. However, i ask you don't remove these and don't try to claim them as your own work.

Rules
- No requests. I work on these as i like so updates won't be incredibly often.
- No claiming them as your own work, and no commenting on the thread with the fancies/templates/codes. That is only to keep things organized and clean..
- Please tell me which fancy you're using. You don't need to like, link me to where you're using it or anything just - let me know it's being used.
- You may edit the colors used, the pictures unless it's part of the fancy's namesake.
- Example work is shown below, it is also one of the fancies that will be available.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

♡Little Dove♡

Library link;
Click

Last edited:
Added up the two converted ones - Snowfall and Poppies in the Wind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back