• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings  ◟fluticasone 〯searching

Roleplay Availability
2kuNHWY.jpg
FLUTICASONE
MONO | ART BY LACK | OPEN
introduction
A KINDA STUPID LOVE
Just call me macco or mono. I'm a part time student, part time patient. I'm in the middle of my thesis, and looking for a chance to stretch my legs and stop staring at API's and google docs for once. I've been doing play-by-post roleplaying for around a dozen years now? Somewhere close to that, so I'm an old bat at this. I know what I like, so don't take it personally if I say no. Just send a DM if you aren't scared off!
do it properly
I'll make this simple. I'm not interested in roleplaying with anyone below eighteen. I'm in my mid-20's and would prefer someone close to my age. No hard feelings, I just don't feel comfortable private messaging minors. Aside from that, if you know the skirt rule when it comes to writing, chances are we'll get along just fine. I personally dislike playing canon, so when we're talking fandoms I prefer OC's in that universe. I have no strong feelings towards mirroring, but if I'm playing multiple people, I expect my partner to do the same.
Essentially I'm discord
I'm ghost-friendly and a sporadic writer. If you want someone who can reply within three days, I'm not your guy. I will give a heads-up if I'm no longer interested though. I don't think being friendly OOC is a must, but I do expect to build some sort of rapport with my partner. I prefer roleplaying in threads and keeping OOC to messages or discord. For character sheets, I'm not picky. I can be barebones or I can be elaborate, so I'll leave it to my partner's discretion.
plots
MISSED call
A lighthearted story about exes who parted amicably. Their phones mysteriously start ringing each other, adding themselves to their contacts. They think it's just a telemarketer until one day they decide to answer; now they have to figure out what to do with this second opportunity. I'd like to navigate their reunion and if they decide they're better off as friends or partners.
fandoms
Fire Emblem <14 . Valkyria Chronicles . Pokemon . Persona Q/3/4/5 . Atelier Series . God Eater . Monster Hunter . Sakura Wars . Gundam Build Fighters/Divers . Gundam Series . Genshin Impact . Bandori . Love Live . Enstars . Just ask, I'm probably forgetting a lot.
keywords
Fantasy . Magitech . Social Media . Mecha . University . Light-Hearted . Modern . Arranged Marriage. Royalty. Rich Kids . Assassins . Mythology . Art School. Vocaloids . Online Communities . Anonymous Friend Groups . Weird Niche Clubs . Suggest anything.

Last edited:
updated with a few more extra keywords. if you see any keyword that jumps out to you, just DM me as I usually have a general plot associated with it! :)

specifically craving god eater and sakura wars (: i can lead the plotting if you're not too familiar with either. god eater is a post-apocalyptic monster hunter type of setting, whilst sakura wars is a basically idols (the basis is theater specifically, but if you wanna do pop idols or an akb48 type of idol, i'm 100% down!!!!) who pilot mechas and protect their city

I know this is kind of an old thread, but I’ve just started playing the fan translation of the first Sakura wars and I’d love to RP it with you if you’re interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back