• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fluffy or dark? Up to you! Looking for Undertale rpers!~

PolishTwinky

Hello everyone ^^

I’m currently looking for active lit members of the Undertale fandom who might be up for some potentially soul crushing or adorably fluffy fun With my O.C

I have been craving making a good, long term story lately and I have a lot of ideas floating around in my head that I would love to work out with someone who loves this game and world as much as I do :)

-I am multi para and would like a parter who is the same since one liners are really not my style

-I have a fondness for adorable ships and fluffy romance >3 but at the same time I also like horror, so....Horrortale anyone?

-I can multi muse characters like Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys, Flowey, Gaster, and Toriel when needed!

-I prefer shipping my O.C with Sans since they would go well together I feel

-I’m fine with 18+ themes as long as they are discussed beforehand, especially with shipping :) I’m open to most things! (My O.C is 18+ so don’t worry)

-I love angst in a good story, never be afraid to discuss what ideas might be on your mind either with me as I love discussing plot points with my parter!

-I try to reply a minimum of once a day but sometimes life gets in the way and stuff happens and I have work on top of that, but I always reply when I get a chance

-Lastly, please don’t ghost me ::: that seriously hurts when people do that!

-Check out some of my ideas below as well as my O.C! :)

My O.C info!
Name: Mira

height: 4’12 (she is smol)

dislikes: Heights, monsters, the inevitable fact that she is likely never going to make it home and is going to be stuck in the underground forever...

personality: Quite shy as she has never been the most outgoing person, Mira is more of the mom-friend type who just wants everyone to be happy.

Being quite smart, she is a bit of a bookworm and would be just as Happy in a library as she would at home

7BCF0CF2-9F43-458F-859E-4BE85B58D8D6.jpeg

Falling into the underground but through a long forgotten and disused area that leaves her stranded and alone in Snowdin forest, Mira is injured and doesn’t have much of a chance of being found if not for the fact that a pun loving skeleton happens to find her on patrol, the first meeting between them not going well as Mira is terrified of monsters and is reluctant to accept his help.

Inevitably accepting the help eventually though, the girl soon meets the other monsters of the underground who even since the last human managed to make it the brought the barrier (Frisk and the neutral run) have edged to becoming slightly friendly towards humans.

It’s a slice of life kinda :) for a while...

You see, the core is beginning to burn itself out and the only way to fix it is with the soul of a strong human...

Is Mira the only human stuck down here? Yes

Does she want to die for the sake of a place she barely knows? Of course not

Is this pun loving skeleton afraid to accept the fact that he might have to off her for the sake of the underground? Potentially...

This is a take on Horrortale so it might end up being much darker than a regular UT story

Mira tumbling into the ruins as most humans do when they fall into the underground, it’s quite clear that things are not right from the moment she regains her footing, the fact that a small, one eyed flower appears to tell her of the dangers down here only making it worse for her...

Toriel making it seem as if she will care for the human until they regain their strength as they find the human in the ruins, unfortunately for Mira she has already told others of this fallen human and they are more than willing to take her off the ‘friendly’ goat moms hands.

Mira basically being a plaything seeing as humans can be eaten at anytime down here, she is handed over to the very much demented Sans who just wants to keep her around for the hell of it and maybe break her little human mind down so he can have a awesome pet human! (Ok that last idea was probably Papyrus’s)

I would rate this one 18+ for pretty obvious reasons ^^; Mira would more than likely escape eventually and learn to fight better but the beginning of this story would be pretty harsh if your into it but it would give Mira a firm reason to begin a genocide route)

Last edited:
Hiiiii, are you still up for this? I really like your OC, she's really interesting. Pm me if you're interested! I can give you some info on the character I was planning on using there

PolishTwinky PolishTwinky

Hello! I would be interested in doing an rp with you! I’m a literate writer, and I tend to post at least four detailed paragraphs per post though this can vary depending on how much is given to me. I also love talking ooc with my rp and have a character of my own I would like to use. If you’re interested please pm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back