• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ðŸŽ„Fluffy Christmas Roleplays!🎄 [Updated December 14th]

Radio_Rat66.6

Have you seen the pits of hell? Pretty swanky...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I want some fluffy Christmas roleplays. I've been really into the holiday mood and what I need right now is some fluffy gayness. I am looking for people who wish to play a male character to my male character. I'll link my other thread that talks more about me in a moment.

Here's the character I would really like to play. I can play others, but I've been really interested in playing him.
BASICS
Name: Alexander "Alex" Willows
Sexuality: Bisexual

APPEARANCE
Skin: Very pale
Hair: Long black hair he hardly puts up, sometimes in a bun
Eye color: Grey
Height: 2'11" standing, 4' in his wheelchair
Weight: 84 lbs
Piercings: Septum and tongue piercing
Tattoos: None
Scars: Lines along his arms and wrists
Body type: Skinny with a bit of lean muscle
Other: He has no legs past mid thigh, having been born that way

For plots I had the idea of a small town where everyone knows each other. Alex is a local resident, has been for years, and local kindergarten teacher. Cue your character, just passing by to celebrate christmas with their parents. It's only inevitable that they run into Alex. (This has many many many variations from here!)

Please PM me or reply down here to roleplay.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back