• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fluff Romance Soulmates

Lovelies

I'll listen to you. Even if I forget 5 min later
Looking for a 1 on 1 fluffy romance, no angst, just the sweet fluff. I have experience doing a high school setting and I prefer being female. (I do MxM, MxF, FxF, and more.) I'm okay using anime or realistic FCS, so yeah! If and when you pm me, we can work on a plot together for Soulmates. If you are going to be AFK for a while, I prefer you to let me know so I'm not waiting around for a reply 24/7. I'm pretty active most of the time.

This is my OC

Cordelia (Coco or CC) Cunnings, pastel all day everyday, literal angel, 4'3, texts at 1:00 AM 'hey, I want cookies', loves anime and will never stop talking about it if you ask her about it "And then Deku went like, deeeeeetrooooooooiiiiit SMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASHHHHHHHHH-", loves animals, will cuddle anyone and anything, is under appreciated, will fight (don't hurt her), everyone loves her, loves to sing musicals (her favorite song is They're Only Human) is extraordinarily good at singing, she has the drawing skills of a kindergartener, she has a habit of taking everything seriously

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back