• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π“―𝓡𝓾𝓯𝓯 - 𝒢 π“‹β„―π“‡π“Ž π“ˆπ“…β„―π’Έπ’Ύπ’»π’Ύπ’Έ π’Έπ“‡π’Άπ“‹π’Ύπ“ƒβ„Š.

merricats

hello there. i suck at formatting as you can see and tbh i am gonna keep this as casual as possible bc i do not have the energy lmao honestly my brain is mush and what i want right now is fluff. cliche, romcom inspired fluff. lame, right? i haven't done much of it at all so i may be a little out of my comfort zone but for whatever reason i am just feeling like a realistic setting and tons of cliches. basically. i'll drop rules below and if you're interested i do have a growing plot list we can use as inspiration or build our own plot entirely.

rules specific to this request:
  • looking for m/m pairings only just now
  • please be open to me using a canon character/adapted canon character - haven't felt very creative in the oc department lately
  • the setting must be both modern and realistic
  • we can of course inject some drama and twists and action and even some angst and what have you to keep things lively
  • not a rule but preference β€” characters in their mid twenties and up!

rules in general:

• i only accept 18+ roleplayers
  • i am 100% ghost friendly and would strongly, strongly prefer my partner to be ghost friendly too. i know it seems pessimistic but my muse and inspiration is too damn changeable to be trusted but i will try my very best to communicate, it's just not easy for me
  • i can write anywhere from semi-lit to literate, possibly advanced but it can be a bit draining. i ask my partners be at a similar level.
  • be open to plotting and working things out together, don't continually say "i don't care" or i will likely think you're not too interested

i suppose that's it, i will pm and commenters or they are encouraged to pm me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back