• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fluctuations [OOC]

I breed them, so they don't scare me. Oh wait she did say she was scared of them though huh...poor thing. Maybe her snake will save her. Or eat her...

Im not. Hope those spiders crawl all over her hahahaha
Both hopefulyt
Fuck you, you piece of shit.

Everyone, I appreciate your efforts in keeping my RP going and working things out amongst yourselves. The Shadow Realm The Shadow Realm , as Tenshu said, you are not a mod. I understand how frustrated you are, and trust me, I would be as well, but my life has gotten a little bit more busy, and sometimes I'm really not in the mood for checking this website. Gaming has been the easiest way to expel my emotions safely, so that's what I've been doing. I will, however, get back into the swing of things.

TenshuZninja TenshuZninja , your response was full of attitude and quite unnecessary, but I know that you as well as everyone else here has issues in real life and that you are also frustrated. Shadow, people tell me personally what is wrong with their lives and why they will not be able to post for however many days. I do think that it is important they notify everyone, but as long as they've notified me, it's okay and no one should be yelled at.

As for everyone else, I will be posting as the General in the stead of the Captain for now. I will finish her tonight and you should all expect a response sometime in the near future (I can't promise an hour, I need to get my creative juices flowing. The next few hours should be good.). Slop Slop shadowz1995 shadowz1995 Alstromeria Alstromeria Obi-Wan Kenobi Obi-Wan Kenobi Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet RitualDeadlyf RitualDeadlyf The Shadow Realm The Shadow Realm TenshuZninja TenshuZninja Raven Kade Raven Kade Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat Kloudy Kloudy CarpeNoctem1213 CarpeNoctem1213

Fuck you, you piece of shit.

Everyone, I appreciate your efforts in keeping my RP going and working things out amongst yourselves. The Shadow Realm The Shadow Realm , as Tenshu said, you are not a mod. I understand how frustrated you are, and trust me, I would be as well, but my life has gotten a little bit more busy, and sometimes I'm really not in the mood for checking this website. Gaming has been the easiest way to expel my emotions safely, so that's what I've been doing. I will, however, get back into the swing of things.

TenshuZninja TenshuZninja , your response was full of attitude and quite unnecessary, but I know that you as well as everyone else here has issues in real life and that you are also frustrated. Shadow, people tell me personally what is wrong with their lives and why they will not be able to post for however many days. I do think that it is important they notify everyone, but as long as they've notified me, it's okay and no one should be yelled at.

As for everyone else, I will be posting as the General in the stead of the Captain for now. I will finish her tonight and you should all expect a response sometime in the near future (I can't promise an hour, I need to get my creative juices flowing. The next few hours should be good.). Slop Slop shadowz1995 shadowz1995 Alstromeria Alstromeria Obi-Wan Kenobi Obi-Wan Kenobi Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet RitualDeadlyf RitualDeadlyf The Shadow Realm The Shadow Realm TenshuZninja TenshuZninja Raven Kade Raven Kade Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat Kloudy Kloudy CarpeNoctem1213 CarpeNoctem1213
Yeye, I understand people have their own problems and all. Video games help me relax when I'm stressed or panicked too, so once more I can understand.

But why can't they just say, "Can't do it now, m'kay.". I'd understand that, as would everyone else. You don't have to tell us your life story for why you can't post. (I get your drift though :) )

Oh, and my mother and step father are having a really bad patch right now, so I'm going to be off and on for a while.

Sure, I'll feed it. What's an ohayo or an oyasumi?
Ohayo simply good morning, and is considered polite in japanese society. Oyasumi is the reverse of ohayo, and means good night. If you wanted to just skip the formalities you could just say matane (in reality it's mata ne, but so close together you pronounce it matane.) and be on your way. It means see yah, although it is considered impolite if you say it to an elder or somebody not close to you.

Ohayo simply good morning, and is considered polite in japanese society. Oyasumi is the reverse of ohayo, and means good night. If you wanted to just skip the formalities you could just say matane (in reality it's mata ne, but so close together you pronounce it matane.) and be on your way. It means see yah, although it is considered impolite if you say it to an elder or somebody not close to you.
Yep, you had a spiel, thought so. What stopped you from not just saying that in English the first time around?

Sounds about right. Well, you're entitled to that. Good on you for having the patience to get into learning a language, I hope your studies go well.
Thank you! I also plan on learning German after I can speak somewhat proper Japanese. Only thing hard about learning another language is the writing.

Yeye, I understand people have their own problems and all. Video games help me relax when I'm stressed or panicked too, so once more I can understand.

But why can't they just say, "Can't do it now, m'kay.". I'd understand that, as would everyone else. You don't have to tell us your life story for why you can't post. (I get your drift though :) )

Oh, and my mother and step father are having a really bad patch right now, so I'm going to be off and on for a while.
Some people don't think to do that, m8, like I haven't. My mom is heartbroken and my stepdad has ruined my family with his alcoholism. Trust me, we've all got super shitty problems we don't wanna deal with. For some people, this site is a safe haven that no one wants to bring their personal problems into. So next time, just take a step back and take a chill pill, love. It's okay.

Some people don't think to do that, m8, like I haven't. My mom is heartbroken and my stepdad has ruined my family with his alcoholism. Trust me, we've all got super shitty problems we don't wanna deal with. For some people, this site is a safe haven that no one wants to bring their personal problems into. So next time, just take a step back and take a chill pill, love. It's okay.
Yeah, I was kinda stressed that day when writing as well. I didn't mean to be an ass, it just happened.. I forgot about the others around me, and was a douche.

I really wish your family the best though :)

Yeah, I was kinda stressed that day when writing as well. I didn't mean to be an ass, it just happened.. I forgot about the others around me, and was a douche.

I really wish your family the best though :)
Thanks, but we're honestly past that. He's filing for a divorce. He chose alcohol over his family. It's really stressful and really painful. But I appreciate your well wishes.

Thanks, but we're honestly past that. He's filing for a divorce. He chose alcohol over his family. It's really stressful and really painful. But I appreciate your well wishes.
You're welcome, also if you ever wanna play that game I gifted ye hit meh up when I'm online. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back