• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

thother

ต(=ω=)ต
🕊「 Bim's partner search! 」🕊

hi hi ! i'm bim ! i'm a 22 year old rper with 10-ish years of experience on and off : )

some rules & other things !
- please be over 18 if you're gonna contact me !! this is nothing against minors, i just prefer to rp with people my age ;w;
- platonic and romantic ships both welcome !!
- please be lgbt friendly ! (if you struggle writing lgbt relationships that's fine ! but no homophobes)
- this thread is for oc x canon specifically, but i'm ok with oc x oc, so if i strike your interest at all, let me know !
- my way of typing here is purely for aesthetic. in rp, i use proper punctuation, grammar, spelling, and capitalization !
- ooc chat isn't a necessity, but it is definitely preferred to be able to get comfortable. i'm not too particular with this though, so, it's not a deal breaker
- i consider myself semi to advance lit, arguably novella if given the time and patience. i range from 600-3000+ words per reply and tend to mirror my partner when possible
- quality over quantity !! can't write 3k words but can give something interesting? go for the interesting !! i'm sincerely not concerned with your wordcount, so go fuckin brazy lol
- i love more mature topics when they're handled correctly ! exploring them in a safe and healthy environment is my favourite
- i'm not triggered by anything, but please tell me if you are !! i tend to tag triggers automatically in both character sheets and replies but for the both of us, i'd like to know if there's anything to avoid! ^ ^
- i try to reply frequently but i am a full time worker and a freelance artist so sometimes i get a little muddied, i always reply at least once a week IC and at least once every 2-3 days OOC. if things get too hectic, i'll let you know !!
- ghosting is ok, i'd like to know beforehand if something is wrong but i totally get being uncomfortable and won't hold it against you. if you wanna come back to the rp at some point too, i won't be mad ! ^ ^
- constructive criticism welcome !! i'm always willing to improve my characterization and would love to know where i can ! : )
- i am willing to start new series too if you think i'd be interested in it !!

now time for fandoms !
yellow means craving and italicized means i'm more confident in my ability to rp as that character !

[ bnha ]
(not caught up with the most current season that's coming out right now!)
chars i can play ; aizawa shota, bakugou katsuki, todoroki shoto, izuku midoriya, iida tenya, uraraka ochaco, mina ashido, shigaraki tomura, himiko toga, jin bubaigawara
chars i'd like ; overhaul, shigaraki tomura, toga, kirishima eijiro, sir nighteye, kaminari denki

[ my sweet tyrant ]
chars i can play ; atsuhiro, non
chars i'd like ; atsuhiro, masago

[ magic-kyun! renaissance ]
chars i can play ; rui anjou, aoi suminomiya, teika ichijouji, todo chieri, kanato hibiki, juri chikamatsu
chars i'd like ; rui anjou, rintarou tatewaki, mone tsukushi

[ life is strange ]
(first game & before the storm only right now, working on lis2 & 3!)
chars i can play ; chloe price, warren graham, max caulfield, rachel amber, victoria chase, kate marsh
chars i'd like ; nathan prescott, chloe price, victoria chase

[ the last of us ]
(1 & 2)
chars i can play ; ellie williams, jesse, tommy miller, joel miller, owen moore, manny alvarez
chars i'd like ; joel miller, abby anderson, dina

[ fruits basket ]
(not done yet!! anime only right now but i do intend to be reading the manga soon!)
chars i can play ; kyo sohma, yuki sohma, shigure sohma, hatori sohma, tohru honda, arisa uotani
chars i'd like ; hatsuharu sohma, yuki sohma, ayame sohma, hanajima saki, akito sohma

[ squid game ]
chars i can play ; seong gi-hun, ji yeong, kang sae-byok, cho sang-woo, jang deok-su, abdul ali
chars i'd like ; abdul ali, cho sang-woo

more to be added !!

Last edited:
I can do a MHA to with you
Doubling oc x cannon
I can do kirishima for ya

Hi im new to the site but was an active rper on another one. Was hoping maybe youd want to rp Life is strange

Users who are viewing this thread

Back